What celebraties have you met?

Re: What celebraties have you met?

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 9th, 2012, 9:11 am

So I met Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon today. NBD.

MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Ozy » February 9th, 2012, 10:08 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]So I met Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon today. NBD.

Image[/quote]

Was right there with ya
Last edited by Ozy on February 9th, 2012, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby cleargreenwater » February 9th, 2012, 2:04 pm

:O

She looks so....like Reese Witherspoon. With a real-people chin.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Ozy » February 10th, 2012, 12:13 am

[quote="cleargreenwater"]:O

She looks so....like Reese Witherspoon. With a real-people chin.[/quote]

I wish I had her bosom

Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 10th, 2012, 11:59 pm

haven't met any celebraty in real life, but I had a nice chat on facebook with Christian Liljegren, lead singer of the power-metal bands Narnia, Audiovision, Divine fire, and his newest band Golden Resurrection. really a nice guy, we talked for like 20 minutes through pm.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Ozy » February 12th, 2012, 5:10 am

*celebrity
it had to be done. Was drivin me up a wall. Not aimed at anyone in particular except for the topic title.

Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Postby RayCat » March 3rd, 2012, 8:24 am

*bumps topic* wheeeee 83
A friend of my dad's met Daniel Radcliffe in Spain, my mum has met Bill Bailey, and my sister has met Princess Anne (does she count?) as well as some guy called Matthew Kelly x3 as for me, I've met Al Murray (a british comedian) aaaand that is all :P I'd lovelovelove to meet Adam Young though 8-OOOOO
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby StarlightLioness » March 3rd, 2012, 7:52 pm

Sam Raimi (director) - What a delightful, down to Earth man! He actually took time out of his lunch to talk to me when I went to watch part of Spiderman get filmed in NYC.
Bruce Campbell (actor) - Amazingly hilarious and down to Earth, very sarcastic, but never in a mean way. A pure joy to watch him interact with fans!
Kevin Sorbo - I didn't get to spend long talking to him, but he was very pleasant.
Kevin Smith (the late New Zealand actor) - An absolute teddy bear of a man. He was gentle and very sweet with the fans, even mingling with them in the hallway of the hotel where I went to the Xena convention.
Joel Tobeck (actor) - I mostly got to see him on stage at the same Xena convention, but he's a funny guy!
Willa O'Neill (actress) - Sweet girl.
William Gregory Lee (actor) - A nice guy, really.
Claire Stansfield (actress) - What a nice woman! She was fun to watch on stage at my first Xena convention.
Paul Robert Coyle (writer from Hercules) - I didn't get to speak long with him, but he was a nice guy.
Sarah Saltzberg (Broadway actress) - Only met her briefly, but she was nice.
Marc Singer (actor) - Again, I only briefly met him at a convention, but he seemed really down to Earth.

I think that about covers it for me. I have chatted with a couple of people online though, does that count?

Scott Spegal (film maker)
Josh Becker (film maker)
Steven L. Sears (Xena writer) - Very humble guy. Very willing to give advice to aspiring writers.
Lane Davies (actor) - What a darn nice guy! He was so giving with his time. Very intelligent man and so humble. He took time out of a birthday celebration to chat with a group of us, and he has promised to hang out online with us again. (We had a date set up, but the poor guy forgot, thinking that he'd already missed it). I do look forward to talking with him again.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » April 18th, 2012, 2:35 am

Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley-from KISS and at different times.

Julie Newmar waved to me at a comic con.

Lots of comicbook people-Jim Balent, Dustin Nguyen, Brian K Vaughn, Grant Morrison, Brian Azzarello, Ethan Van Sciver, Paul Dini (created Harley Quinn and pretty much Batman the Animated Series in the 1990s).
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Amy43 » April 18th, 2012, 2:44 am

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]Julie Newmar waved to me at a comic con.[/quote]
OH MY GOODNESS!! She's in one of my favorite Columbo episodes ever! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to The Den