Three Stooges

Three Stooges

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 15th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Sorry i HAD to put a topic on them xD

Lol these guys are just soooooo funny xD i couldnt stop laughing xD they always stuff up and get beaten up by each other xD
it is black and white but you can get it in colour xD

there is three of them xD

Moe Howard (boss stooge) has bowl shaped hair xD
Larry Fine xD Has curly hair
Curly Howard (my fave stooge of all time xD) is bald xD but REALLY funny xD

but there was more stooges following curlys death

Shemp Howard
Curly Joe
and Joe

Some of my fave curly lines xD

Nyk Nuk
Whoop Whoop Whoop
oh a wise guy ay
Put them back alive (that part made me laugh)
Oh look
Ow Ow Ow (when he gets hurt xD)

you guys should check them out xD.....

one of my fave parts is when they need to find this guy and rescue him from the kidnappers and they find him and they get him free then the mob comes back and Moe said to barricade the door and curly puts a book at the door LOL and then Moe and Larry get the mattress and they didnt know curly was infront of the door and they pin him in between the door and the mattress and all you can hear is curly trying to yell so Moe picks up a chair and whacks it hard and you can hear Curly scream OWWWWW and Moe sez "I think i killed him" and they pulled down the mattress and find Curly was there and Curly sez "no you didnt" Moe grabs him by the nose and pulls him out Lol and then they decide to send Curly down the little elevator first xD Lol when down there Curly tryed to pull it up and then he broke the bottom of it off and then Moe and Larry just fell down the elevator onto Curly xD Lol and Moe got mad and picked up a piece of wood and chased him around before hitting the light balb out leaving it pitch black xD Lol then you here Curly crying and water spashing xD they light up a match and Curly is in one of those small tubs xD thinking he was drowning LOL xD then the match burned out and curly finds a light saying "oooh i found some light" and he unscrews the balb and it is still lit up O.o lol then Moe sez to Larry "he's haunted" and Curly Looks at the balb and screams and smashed it on the floor xD LOL that made me laugh but all you can hear is Moe saying Idiot to Curly xD Lol and Curly sez "im sick of following you i wanna lead" Moe sez "Ok lead the way" and you hear foot steps and Curly Lights up a match xD and he's on a ladder LOL he thought it was stairs LOL and then he falls which made me laugh non stop xD LOL
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Return to The Den