Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Re: Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Postby Elton John » July 29th, 2016, 10:53 pm

I cant get them to work on facebook, the only place i'd use them. Le sigh.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » July 30th, 2016, 7:07 am

Huh. I haven't tried Facebook, but they work on Skype and via text for me so that's weird.

As of just now, I made my highest score on the game yet, getting 826,899 points in one game. I used a sunshine boost and Nemo was the emoji I was using. The emojis I have unlocked currently are: Simba, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Sebastian, Bambi, Hopps, Elsa, and Nemo. I'm working on the Monsters, Inc. item set, and am level 14.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby moonsugar33 » July 30th, 2016, 10:30 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
So I`m guessing this only works on things like smartphones and ipads?
[/quote]
[quote="Elton John"]I cant get them to work on facebook, the only place i'd use them. Le sigh.[/quote]

I can't get them to work either, which is disappointing.

As far as I've heard, they should work if you have an iPhone- if you're using an Android, they don't enter in as emojis but as pasted images of emojis. Theoretically, if you were to type in all the emojis you wanted to use in a text, and then extracted the images from there to your phone or computer, you should be able to paste them in forums to be used much as we use extra smilies in here.

It wouldn't work on Facebook since pictures are uploaded separately to text, but you could use them as sticker subsitutes if you really wanted to.

Sadly, I still can't get any emojis that aren't the default Mickey Mouse to show up- none of my unlocked characters at all! I saw Goofy once, but that was it. They're definitely unlocked, but the spaces where they should be are white.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Squeely » July 30th, 2016, 6:54 pm

I'm level 8. Got Mickey, Simba, Mike, Sulley, and Stitch thus far. It seems like Mike is the best at earning coins and Stitch is the best at earning points, though I could be wrong about that.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby HasiraKali » July 31st, 2016, 1:16 am

I don't have very many because I'm getting a lot of doubles when I buy them. That's so annoying. I have Simba, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Sebastian, Flounder, Cheshire Cat, and Anna. I should have more, but the doubles grrrr. Sebastian is good for points because his power is to triple your scores when clearing. Anna is good too because she starts off at a really high point. I'm finding that Donald is best for coins at this point.

Also, has anyone had their item collection progress wiped? It's happened to me twice now, once on the Disneyland Attractions, and once on the Dresses set. THAT really ticked me off.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Carl » July 31st, 2016, 5:46 am

When I get silvers, I get dupes a lot, but I don't buy those. Haven't got a gold dupe yet and will be very annoyed if/when I do. I personally have found no use for Sebastian's, Goofy's, or Minnie's abilities, as none of them really benefit me much. Nemo and Hopps so far have been the best ones for score and coins for me.

Also, I've never had the wiped collection progress thing happen, thankfully.

And moonsugar, I dunno why your emojis aren't showing up on the keyboard, I have no trouble finding mine. :eyebrow6:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Squeely » July 31st, 2016, 3:20 pm

Timon and Pumbaa are the ones I want the most, so I'll probably spend coins on silver boxes until I get them. It probably says a lot about how TLK-obsessed I am that I want them over characters like Nick and Judy, Cheshire Cat, etc :P

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Postby HasiraKali » July 31st, 2016, 8:45 pm

Timon and Pumbaa cost gems, not coins. 200 gems. If I knew for sure there wouldn't be doubles, I'd go ahead and spend the actual real world money for some gems to get them.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Squeely » July 31st, 2016, 11:04 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]Timon and Pumbaa cost gems, not coins. 200 gems. If I knew for sure there wouldn't be doubles, I'd go ahead and spend the actual real world money for some gems to get them.[/quote]
They're shown as silver-locked in the emoji shop. I think the Diamond Box thing is just a way to get them more easily. I don't have anywhere near enough gems for the Diamond Box, so I'm going to hope to get lucky with the Silver Box. At least, I'm hoping I'm right that they can be obtained via Silver Box.

Speaking of, just unlocked one. Didn't get Timon or Pumbaa, but I got Ariel, which makes me almost as happy ^-^

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby Carl » July 31st, 2016, 11:36 pm

From my understanding, yeah, the diamond box is just a simpler way of getting them. When I get the gold emojis I want, I'll go back to getting silver ones. Not gonna use gems though.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to The Den