Favorite TV Show?

Re: Favorite TV Show?

Postby Moka » January 9th, 2009, 8:36 am

Isn't it just Gir?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby whitewolf17 » January 11th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Invader Zim would have been horrible without Gir.

I forgot to add them to my list but I also watch antiques roadshow and the smoking gun.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » January 12th, 2009, 1:37 am

I didn't like Mini Moose. Gir is so much better than Mini Moose.

My parents are watching antique roadshow right now. Sometimes I watch it with them. Not tonight though :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby whitewolf17 » January 12th, 2009, 10:29 pm

[quote="Moka"]I didn't like Mini Moose. Gir is so much better than Mini Moose.

My parents are watching antique roadshow right now. Sometimes I watch it with them. Not tonight though :P[/quote]

All my friends think I'm like 90 because I watch antiques roadshow and it annoys me. I like it because it's a nice change from all the other shows I watch and It's rather calming. Also, they do have some pretty cool things on there sometimes.

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Zeke » January 14th, 2009, 6:42 am

I was just watching that. It was in Palm Springs, CA
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby whitewolf17 » January 16th, 2009, 2:24 am

I saw that one. It was pretty good because I had one of the items they showed which was the beatles album(granted, without the signatures on it or anything else).

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Katelyn23 » January 17th, 2009, 8:25 pm

My favourite TV show of all time is: Degrassi: The Next Generation. Thats probably the only Drama show I'm really into, but it's actually interesting to watch. :D

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Jenny » January 18th, 2009, 12:41 pm

FRIENDS!

Hell yes :confident:
Image<By NM
Jenny

Life's not fair is it?

Postby kovu42 » January 20th, 2009, 3:46 am

I just started watching Battlestar Galactica. It's better than i thought it would be
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Schindler » January 20th, 2009, 3:50 am

I like FRIENDS, but Chandler gets on my nerves sometimes :headache:
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

PreviousNext

Return to The Den