Music Genres you dislike

Music Genres you dislike

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 2nd, 2011, 3:49 pm

I saw the Songs you Dislike thread, so I decided to post this.

I really dislike Pop, Hip-Hop, Electronica and Rap myself. No exceptions, and I doubt I'll ever make any. (Although Rap parodies are usually the funniest.) Also, Metalcore/Deathcore, and some other Metal sub-genres that are waaaay too heavy... The "obnoxiously loud guitars and primal screaming" kind. xD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Music Genres you dislike

Postby Simbaholikov » September 2nd, 2011, 3:55 pm

Pop and Hip-Hop definitely, I HATE the lyrical themes of bands that play this.. "music".. >.>
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 2nd, 2011, 3:56 pm

I really dislike Hip hop
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 2nd, 2011, 3:59 pm

I really dislike: Hip-Hop, Rap, HEAVY Metal and Black/Dark (whatever its called) Metal, I JUST HATE them, sheesh, more worse then Pop can be >.> in my opinion...
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » September 2nd, 2011, 4:25 pm

Hip hop. I can't stand it.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SimbasMate » September 2nd, 2011, 4:30 pm

Country and classic rock..
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby FlipMode » September 2nd, 2011, 6:10 pm

[quote="Simbaholikov"]Pop and Hip-Hop definitely, I HATE the lyrical themes of bands that play this.. "music".. >.>[/quote]

Not all hip-hop is about having sex with girls and cars / money though. Some of them are pretty clever in themes and lyrics IMO, just a few who set bad examples on the genre :[.

Umm I don't think there are any genres I REALLY dislike, not too big on opera though I must say. And maybe metal, like Kops said when it's just ridiculous and a little OTT. Also electro-pop, I mean I like some artists in the genre, but some songs that are too synth heavy and have that werid "electro pop" noise (like Owl City - FireFlies intro)... That stuff just sounds horrible to me sometimes, like an ice cream van driving down a roae playing those obnoxious and annoying jingles.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 2nd, 2011, 6:16 pm

I really, really hate rap/hip-hop and acid metal.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Misiziri » September 2nd, 2011, 9:23 pm

European hip-hop and electronic sounds much better than the stuff America eats up, they're not all about sex and drugs and all that shiz-naz.

I mostly can't stand country music.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Tabby » September 2nd, 2011, 9:55 pm

I dunn hate any genre x)...

But I think a genre named 'Reggaeton' is really wrong.. They denigrate lot of women in their songs. xd
mmm and maybe instrumental music, but not so much.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Next

Return to The Den