What's Your Inner Animal?

Re: What's Your Inner Animal?

Postby Daenerys » September 24th, 2011, 2:44 am

[quote="Cherish"]You appear to be a big old softie, but in fact you prefer a solitary lifestyle. A rare breed, you enjoy the rugged outdoors, and the colder the weather the better. When you do make the scene, you tend to play it cool and fade into the background.[/quote]
Me gotz Amure leopard too! Fancy that ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby NightmareMoon » September 25th, 2011, 10:50 pm

Your Inner Animal is a
Przewalski’s Horse
Your wild gentle spirit makes you very popular among the rest of the gang. You like to roam free and really enjoy the company of others. You certainly are not happy when others try to rein you in and corral you.

This is pretty accurate :o
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Arani » September 30th, 2011, 1:19 am

[quote="TheIvanMuse"][quote="Arani"]Your Inner Animal is a
Polar Bear

You are a big old softie but prefer a solitary lifestyle. You thrive in the coldest remote areas and definitely do not like the heat. An avid swimmer, you really enjoy being in or around the water.

Ya this describes me almost perfectly, except the part about being alone, though I'm almost alway alone I wish I wasn't. :P[/quote]
I think we're the only two people on here that got polar bear. :lol3:
Coolness for the win![/quote]

xD I think Vixey got Polar Bear too, but still pretty cool! :lol3:
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Anansi » November 25th, 2011, 1:17 pm

[quote]Your Inner Animal is a Red Fox

Rather solitary in lifestyle, you enjoy wide-open spaces. You have a colorful yet soft demeanor and you definitely prefer the nightlife. You are cunning and observant, watching and listening carefully to accomplish what you need.[/quote]

Pretty darn accurate! Though I wouldn't say I'm colorful. XD
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Panthera Arohanui » November 27th, 2011, 7:11 am

I'm a chimpanzee, apparently! :)

[quote]Soft and cuddly in nature, you have a big heart and love to hang around with lots of friends. You are very clever and good at problem solving and working with others. A very rare breed, you are one in a million.[/quote]
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby imvula » November 28th, 2011, 9:17 pm

[quote]Your Inner Animal is a
Red Panda

You are gentle by nature, and your actions are determined and measured. You are very meticulous about your appearance and most often prefer to be alone. You enjoy daytime siestas and like to be active early in the morning and during the evening hours. Mountain getaways during cold weather are a favorite pastime.[/quote]
imvula

Pride Points: 2

Postby Ushujaa » November 28th, 2011, 10:00 pm

I'm the black-footed ferret

"A very rare breed; your soft and cuddly appearance make others want to be around you.
You prefer wide-open spaces and hanging out with lots of friends and family,
even hunkering down with loved ones in somewhat underground surroundings."
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby pitbullangel » December 5th, 2011, 3:58 am

I got Moose

Your unique characteristics and impressive presence make others notice you when you walk in. You have a big heart but tend to prefer quiet time alone and occasional gatherings with family or friends. An unlikely swimmer, you do enjoy occasional water adventures and are really quite skilled.
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 8th, 2011, 8:04 am

I got the Snow Leopard.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Whitelionesseyes » December 15th, 2011, 10:08 pm

My inner animal is the tiger!! (I liked that)
You are quite a striking and rare individual. You appear to be warm and cuddly but the soft exterior hides an iron will. You prefer a rather solitary lifestyle. You are comfortable in a wide variety of environments and definitely prefer the quiet of nighttime.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

PreviousNext

Return to The Den