What movies are YOU looking forward to?

Re: What movies are YOU looking forward to?

Postby AdAstrα » February 24th, 2012, 12:13 am

Oh noes! :( That's ages away :O
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Misiziri » February 24th, 2012, 12:20 am

It's far too long. I'll be like... 17 by then! Blergh...

Oh, there's another Disney movie coming out, sometime in 2013 I'm pretty sure, entitled Frozen (The Ice Queen was it's previous title). I think I've already discussed that one somewhere else. I'll post some concept art. It looks pretty amazing.

Now there's some very old concept art, I'm not sure how old the above one is, that are from prior to 2003. It looks as though the entire concept of the film was being flip-flopped and changed.

There's more, too many pictures to post so here's the Tumblr page for Frozen concept art:
http://disneyfrozen.tumblr.com/
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby AdAstrα » February 24th, 2012, 12:21 am

Oh YES! I thought that one had been put on hold? Or are they working on it again now? :D Epic concept art is epic :O *gasps*
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Postby Misiziri » February 24th, 2012, 12:24 am

It's set for release November of 2013. So don't get too excited, it's quite a ways away unfortunately, and it's most likely going to be CGI instead of traditionally hand-drawn. Yeah, especially the town and the grand staircase. Those looked incredible.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby AdAstrα » February 24th, 2012, 12:28 am

Well as long as they do make it and keep it somewhat true to the original story, it'll be epic for sure. I'd prefer it hand-drawn, of course lol...but CGI could probably work great as well.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Postby Amy43 » March 15th, 2012, 6:32 pm

I'm looking forward to Monsters University and Despicable Me 2.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby SophieCub » March 15th, 2012, 9:19 pm

So many.

The Hunger Games
Ice Age 4
Brave
How to train your Dragon 2
Despicable Me 2
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Farren » March 15th, 2012, 9:37 pm

I'm both looking forward to and also terrified of seeing Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows". I'm a huge fan of the original series (it was a gothic soap opera that ran during the 60's/early 70's); it's a cult classic today. When I first heard that Burton was making a movie from the series I was excited. Johnny Depp (surprise surprise) is playing the main role, Barnabas Collins and he's also a fan of the original series. However I'm hearing rumors & early reviews saying that it's more like a comedy/parody of the original show. That's just so disappointing. Add that to the fact that they ruined the look of my fav character, Willie Loomis (looks like they didn't even attempt to find an actor that even somewhat resembles his original actor) :(

Oh but I went off on a ramble! That's the main movie I'm looking forward to (and worried about) this summer, I really...REALLY miss seeing traditional animation in theaters. I think "Brave" looks pretty good though
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Lauren » March 18th, 2012, 4:21 pm

[quote="SophieCub"]So many.

The Hunger Games
Ice Age 4
Brave
How to train your Dragon 2
Despicable Me 2[/quote]
All these, even Monsters Inc 2. :D
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Biomac » March 18th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Intouchables

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

PreviousNext

Return to The Den