[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Lonely Life. — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Re: Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 20th, 2015, 8:01 pm

(Next day/Morning) Goth Kiara is waken up by the rising sun beaming in her face, she turns away from the brightness and stretches with a yawn, and tries to wake up from the sleepiness. She looks around seeing everyone is still asleep. She missed the days where she used to wake up with cubs around and wild asking her to get up and play with them, she missed having more lions around. She decides to get a morning wake up drink from the little pool in the back of Pride Rock. She makes her way around the left side of the peak of PR, and comes to the cooling shaded area where there is a lush forest of trees running down the spine of the PR, and within the trees is a rock plat form with a little pool of water that the family will drink from, she helped herself to a drink. While drinking she thought of what would come of today. Besides the few friends and family she had here, she was a lonely lioness, wish she and her family had a bigger pride, cubs and sister lionesses to talk to. besides that Goth Kiara always looked depressed, but not always, she had a cheerful side too when she wanted to be or even laugh. Goth kiara had depression moods for alot of reasons. But it wasn't because she wasn't happy here, she just new alot from what she learned from what Rafiki had taught her through out her life. It had to do with humans and what they did to the rest of the world. It was a long big overwhelming story. She also had fears of what would happen to this home she lived in. She preys to the great kings of the past that the end wont happen at all. Right now Kiara just felt lonely, all she wished was for Pride Rock to be more active with a bigger pride and frolicking cubs, that she could play and teach with.

She finished up her drinking and stepped out to the nearest edge to look over the beautiful green land of trees, she loved her natural world apart from what she knew from the human world. She also thought of the day she would rule and if she would get it right the second time. She sat down on the edge in the cool shade under the trees looking over the landscape. Her mind switched over to who would be the next to wake up now, what will today be like? Come to think of it, she wondered what her parents the King and Queen were up too lately. They have been pretty busy with little help they get with amount of lions that lived on PR.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Adofo » April 20th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Kiara's adopted human uncle came up and sat beside her
Adofo: Hey, Kiara! ......Is something wrong? You look sad.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 20th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Goth Kiara: oh hey morning uncle, its ok Ive always been this way since I learned the real truth about whats happening to this world, and me learning more about our natural world more then ever, its ok, I have ways to manage. Anyway good to see your up, how did you sleep? (as a human, where are you sleeping?)
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » April 20th, 2015, 9:58 pm

(He just sleeps on the ground. He got used to it)

Adofo: Pretty good! .....And let me guess.....you're upset what humans are doing...aren't you? ......I don't blame you. It sickens me! .....And I understand if you hate me for what they do...
He said sadly, turning away
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 20th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Goth Kiara: oh uncle I don't hate you, you have to remember that I respect the humans that love nature and the creatures, I just cant stand the humans that don't care about nature, the ones who use nature irresponsibly, Rafiki says you have to know how to read a human by what they do, and he has heard and learned alot from them from his family and ancestors. I love you uncle, for part of this family, you just have to remember that there are humans who help us and then there are the humans who are monsters who don't know any better. We wouldn't have you in this family if you betrayed us. And you have shown you would protect us at all costs right?

She nuzzled her grandfather and purred
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » April 20th, 2015, 10:16 pm

Adofo: .....I sure would, sweetheart!
He pulled her into his lap and gave her a huge kiss followed by a hug
Adofo: .....Kiara......do you think.....I could ever find love?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 20th, 2015, 10:28 pm

GKiara relaxed on his lap and looked at him in a bit of a surprise
"well um, you live with Lions and were raised by lions, uh yeah thats a good question, considering I know some humans who are good friends of mine-......Oh dear that reminds me, I have to go meet them today and very soon I better get going, um can we talk about this later I have run, sorry to leave so sudden, by uncle talk to you later" (kiara said as she left in a hurry down Pride Rock)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2015, 11:56 pm

Mbali crouched down as she watched her nephew's daughter run off to meet up with some stingy humans. Adofo was enough, they didn't need a whole family of them. Snorting, the dark-hued lioness curled up in the shade.

Vitani ran up to GK. "What's up, Kiara? Where you off to?"

Nala nuzzled Adofo's knee. "Just like her father, isn't she?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 21st, 2015, 12:06 am

Kiara: im off to meet some of my human people, they need my help with something, bye" GK said galloping away.

(someone can change the scene for themselves for a while now if they want)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 1:42 am

Adofo: ....Yeah. .....Where is the half pint anyway!?
He said with a grin

Tua saw Mbali in the shade and decided to join her.
Tua: Hey, Mbali! What ya doing? Watching Adofo?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying