[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » March 30th, 2015, 3:31 pm

Angus gave another nod, picking up the okapi and dragging it a little. It was slightly irritating having to bring it back, especially if dragging it meant you were walking backwards to get to your destination. "Need help carrying a gazelle?" He asked in a muffled tone, looking through the corner of his eye to find where Kamaria was.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 30th, 2015, 3:32 pm

"No I'm good." Kamaria said, before she walked backward to where Angus was.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 30th, 2015, 3:37 pm

"Alright." Angus continued walking towards the pride, using his nose to try and follow the scent trail to it. Walking backwards wasn't very easy, so he had to occasionally look over his shoulder to see if anything was in the way.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 30th, 2015, 3:46 pm

When they got to the pride, Mbwana said, "Hey sis! Hey Angus!" Kamaria smiled, although her mouth was full of gazelle, and she said, "Hey little bro, you hungry?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » March 30th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Angus smiled at the greeting, releasing the okapi only inches away from the gazelles. "Hey there, Mbwana." He sat back, looking over at the carcasses. "What are ya hungry for? Gazelle.. okapi.. gazelle..?" There wasn't a whole lot of options, but at least it was something.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 30th, 2015, 3:52 pm

"I don't care, I'm freaking hungry!" Mbwana said, then he ran around, causing Kamaria to chuckle. "Okay, okay, Mbwana, calm down." She said, taking the gazelles and placing them where the feeding grounds were. Then she and Mbwana took what they need before the others got into it.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » April 6th, 2015, 2:34 am

(So sorry for the late reply. ;o; I was sick, so I only checked MLKFAA once in a while.)

Angus crouched down, about to tear into the meat before pausing. "Oh, perhaps I should go hunt something small down for myself? I don't think it would be appropriate for me to eat the pride's food. After all, your pride is huge, they'll need the food." By now, Angus was standing back up with his ears swiveled forward.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 6th, 2015, 9:25 pm

"No, please. Have something, Angus. You helped my daughter with everything." Waovu said, taking a quick bite of okapi.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » April 13th, 2015, 1:00 am

Angus grew stiff, slightly uncomfortable by the king's invite. However, his hunger had no trouble with it. "Err, as long as you're okay with it." He walked over to one of the gazelles that didn't have as many pride members crunching away at it, crouching down again and taking a small bite out of a hind leg.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 13th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Kamaria smiled as she ate, laughing a little as Mbwana was trying to pull some meet off the okapi's hind end.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying