[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [Unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [Unikels]

Re: Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:01 am

"Back at you, brainless," Chaltuu growled. She bristled and circled Sakehn, her lips drawn back in a snarl and her tail lashing. "Why don't you fight back, hmm?" she taunted. "What, you don't want to be humiliated, you cowardly rat?" Her claws swiped at the air but didn't touch Sakehn due to it just being a threatening blow. She flexed her long claws and folded her ears back, spitting and hissing in the direction of her cousin. What exactly had she done, anyway, to set Sakehn off?

[I just realized they're outside of a cave and nobody has woken up and noticed that these two are pretty much attacking each other.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 1:10 am

(And talking. XD)

"Why don't you attack me like a full grown lioness, swift and without mercy? You could fit an elephant between me and your claws when you swipe at me, and your blows are so slow." Sakehn snapped. "Stop acting like a cub." Realizing they were moving closer and closer to the cave, Sakehn smirked and bolted, hoping Chaltuu would chase her. Then when she was quite a distance away, she would turn around and ambush her cousin.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:15 am

[Loudly, may I add?]

Chaltuu snarled after her indignantly and snidely, "Oh, so I'm the one acting like a cub? Why don't you look at yourself, puny-paws, and re-think that?" She bolted after her cousin, not knowing of the attack that was going to arrive. But nonetheless, she dashed after her cousin. Being more on the muscular side rather than nimble, she wasn't as fast or lithe as Sakehn, but she did manage to keep her cousin in sight. Irate and furious, she wanted to show her cousin just how strong she was.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 1:18 am

(Yep.)

After a couple of seconds running at 45 MPH, Sakehn suddenly turned around and lunged at Chaltuu FNAF style with mouth wide open to show her fangs. "FOOLED YA!" The lioness snarled, aiming to bite Chaltuu's leg. Oh, and I don't mean 2 week old puppy bite, I mean hyena bite. I mean ouch that's gonna hurt in the morning bite. Slipping under Chaltuu, Sakehn aimed to rake her legs across the red lioness's belly, before quickly darting out and waiting for Chaltuu's reaction.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:24 am

Chaltuu snarled, covering up a grimace. With a thick air of hostility and loathing, she lunged at her with her jaws parted to display a set of long, sharp teeth. She placed one forepaw firmly on her flank and another on her chest. "Well," she sneered, "good job. Fooling me? That's a first." She knew she sounded arrogant, but she wanted to show her cousin that she meant business and was not to be outdone. She knew she couldn't keep Sakehn pinned for long, but she was almost eager to see how Sakehn would react.

[And no, Chaltuu isn't bloodthirsty.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 1:32 am

(Chaltuu is DEFINITELY not related to Rangi and Kuruka. that was a pun)

Sakehn sneered and wriggled out of her grasp, laughing. "That's a first? That's because you weren't around enough for me to even think about fooling you, you arrogant jerk. You spend too much time in the back of that cave feeling bad for yourself."

--------------

...do I smell blood? Opening her eyes, similar to moon pools, Yateis looked around and realized both Sakehn and Chaltuu weren't there. Oh, no. Putting two and two together, Yateis was able to guess exactly what was happening. The gray-eyed lioness snuck out of the cave and was proven right when she saw blood directly in front of the cave, and trailing off into the wilderness. "Just what we needed." The brown lioness muttered to herself.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:40 am

[xD And so I gathered.]

"As a matter of fact, I actually, contrary to your narrow-minded beliefs, make myself useful around here. Such as hunting," Chaltuu retorted. "And unlike what you think, I don't lament. Wait, do yo need a definition for that?" She impulsively swiped her claws across her cousin's muzzle and looked at her daringly, challenging Sakehn to retaliate. Her back arched as she circled around her cousin, a snide sneer present on her muzzle and her eyes blazing with undisguised detestation. "Why don't you run on home, back where you belong, you sniveling coward?"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 1:45 am

"You'd be careful who you call coward if you can't even groom yourself. I wonder how many fleas you have." Sakehn meant that in many ways, quickly licking the blood off of her muzzle. "If you can't lick your own body, I doubt that you can hunt a giraffe or face three hyenas by yourself." She sat down and snorted, putting on the 'I'm too disgusted to touch you anymore' act. "Hunting is your only use. Hunting at night, eating it without even offering to share with someone, and not giving thanks for it's life, is what you're useful for. No wonder you're so shunned."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 1:54 am

Chaltuu bristled, her outrage and loathing only being fueled. She drew her lips back and a low snarl came from her throat. "Unlike you," she snapped, "I'm not concerned about my appearance and looking pretty. And what's your use, brainless, if you're so clever?" She curled her lip in a disparaging smirk. "Hmm? I don't see you having much use other than sitting around and looking pretty. Besides, I don't see you hunting so much as a mouse, twerp, let alone a giraffe. And anyway, should I exactly share with a pride that shuns me, as you so cleverly claim? Has it taken you that long to notice?"

[I'm thinking Yateis wakes Kivuli up and they go split up the fight?]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 2:01 am

(Yep, that's what I was planning)

"That's because it's not my pride and it's not my job to feed them. I work harder than you back home." Sakehn sneered. "At least I don't sit on my furry behind all day long." Flicking her tail, she growled, watching Chaltuu very closely, expecting her to tense up and attack again.

----------------

Turning around, Yateis ran back into the den and made a beeline for Kivuli. "Uncle Kivuli, uncle Kivuli! It's Chaltuu and Sakehn! I think they're fighting! Look outside, I found blood directly in front of the den, and then it makes a trail! You need to help me!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying