[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [Unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [Unikels]

Re: Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 2:06 am

"So that gives you the excuse to treat her like that?" Makini said gently. She didn't approve of her niece's hostile behaviour, but she didn't look at Chaltuu like that.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 2:08 am

"Well, does she have the right to ignore me and be rude to her own guests? If she has that right, then I had the right of way too." Rising to her paws, Sakehn turned away and sat down a few paces away from her mother.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 2:10 am

Makini gave her daughter a reproving look, but sighed almost inaudibly and rolled over. She wasn't fond of her daughter's current attitude in the slightest, but decided not to press the subject too much... She could sort of understand why Sakehn felt that way. Chaltuu had thrown harsh things at her as well, so she knew what it was like.

Chaltuu glared at her cousins and aunt as she passed their cave. She was a night owl and often came out at night when the pride was asleep. She snarled in the direction of Sakehn, but continued to clamber up a short slope of boulders and rocks. She craned her neck and stared at the bright crescent-moon and glittering stars dotting the cobalt-black sky.

Glancing around, she slowly plodded down the rocks to the savanna. Nobody knew she was going to hunt. She often did that in the dead of night, catching food to eat before sleeping during a large majority of the day. She parted her jaws and sniffed the air, catching a trace of hare. That would be pleasant, she thought.

Tracking and managing to kill the lagomorph, she brought it back to the cave, taking the long way around. She wanted to buy as much time as she could before having to go back inside. Quietly she set the hare down on the ground and swiftly consumed it, not wanting any night predator to notice her catch. She perched herself at the mouth of the cave, almost certain that everyone was asleep.

[I was thinking Sakehn and Chaltuu get in a fight? A physical fight, I mean. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 30th, 2014, 11:58 pm

(Sure! I can practice some of my WCRPG fight roleplay skills and maybe teach you something.)

Sakehn curiously followed her, keeping her scent downwind of her cousin so she wouldn't be spotted or located. The brownish-gray lioness narrowed her violet eyes, flicking her tail. What in the name of the Great Kings is she doing? Watching her make a kill and not even give thanks to the Kings of the Stars, Sakehn waited for her to get just out of earshot before growling quietly, darting after her. What the heck?

(This is what the Eclipse Tribe does to you! -punches wall-)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 12:04 am

[Yey! =D]

As Chaltuu sat at the mouth of the cave, she curled her tail around her haunches and she glanced up at the stars, narrowing her green eyes. She rather enjoyed not only nighttime's quietness, but the chill in the air. It was nearly always hot in the daytime, which was something she strongly disliked- excessive warmth. Having a rather thick pelt, it was easy for her to get overheated, whereas in the darkness of the night, it was colder, which she liked. Feeling fuller after her brief meal, she glanced around yet again. Her father never approved of her sleeping in the daytime.

[Short post is short. It's weird: I make this semi-long four-paragraph post and then I resort to one paragraph.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 12:11 am

Sakehn jumped up onto the cave's roof and sneered. "What are you doing, Chaltuu? Are you out of your mind? You didn't even give thanks to the Great Kings for your kill! You've officially lost it!"

Without giving Chaltuu a chance to reply, Sakehn aimed* to tackle Chaltuu and get her onto the ground for better grip. Snarling, she lashed out, hoping to smack Chaltuu across the face with her needle-like white claws.

*I always do this during a fight scene. It's one of the rules in WCRPG to do this- it can get you kicked out if you don't. It gives the other person the option if they want their character to take the blow or dodge. And that, my friend, is how you avoid power-playing.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 12:18 am

[Thanks! I roleplayed with a girl who powerplayed constantly, and it got really annoying after a while.]

Chaltuu was rather caught by surprise and hardly had time to move before she was pinned and snarled when Sakehn's claws slashed across her muzzle. Adrenaline and anger rushing through her veins, she threw Sakehn off of her and scrambled to her paws, her lips drawn back, baring her long yellowish-white fangs furiously. "I thought you'd be asleep, Sakehn," she snarled viciously, her hackles raised. Her claws were unsheathed and she held her head high defiantly.

[Also, I don't mean for that to seem like I'm powerplaying, but Chaltuu would never let someone keep her pinned for long. I won't have her attack, though, until you have Sakehn attack. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 12:34 am

"Right back at you, Chaltuu." Sakehn hissed, adopting a threatening position. "Now I know why you're such a little brat. I'm not going to let you get away with your secret!" Pouncing, Sakehn aimed to do an uppercut-like swipe on Chaltuu's chin, and then surprise her with a kick to the chest while Chaltuu was still focused on the jaw attack. Jumping back, Sakehn waited for her cousin to fight back.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » December 31st, 2014, 12:38 am

Chaltuu curled her lip in a sneer before quickly lunging forward and swiping her claws across Sakehn's chest. "What secret? The fact that I'm not like my prissy cousin? What a terrible crime," she retorted snidely, baring her teeth. Her chest heaved and her ears were folded back, hostile snarls coming from her throat. She arched her back and awaited for Sakehn to retaliate, but never let her guard down. She bristled and hissed, and though she knew that never scared hardly anyone, except for young cubs, it was to prove that she was no scared, nor would she let Sakehn overpower her.

[Wait, what secret? Sorry, brain that doesn't want to work doesn't want to work. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2014, 12:55 am

(The prey thing.)

Sakehn ducked to dodge, snarling and aiming to ram into Chaltuu. "Since when have I been prissy? I'm treating you the way you want to be treated. Right back at you. Vice versa. Get what you pay for." Again tacking steps back, Sakehn was still waiting to really attack her like a man. Really, Chaltuu was getting all the blows, but the fight just started.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying