[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Kipekee » December 13th, 2014, 11:20 pm

(Cole + Zekyu = adorable <3)

Zekyu rolled her eyes. "Did you hear a word I just said? Oh, nevermind..." She tried to rise to her paws, but her wounded leg collapsed and took the rest of her body down with it. A curse word exited her reddish gray furred lips as she narrowed her blue eyes.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kipekee » December 15th, 2014, 5:10 am

:bethatway:
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 16th, 2014, 8:32 am

Cole: Just take it easy!
He cuddled close to her.
Cole: And yes, I did hear you...but I won't let anything bad happen to you again!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » December 17th, 2014, 2:27 am

Zekyu sneered. "I can't do that, Cole. I have three little priorities." She winced in pain. "Isabelle, Persephone and Famiiy, to be exact. They still need me. They still need their mother."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 17th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Cole: I'll get them and bring them to you! Please! Relax! They won't like you working after such a bad injury!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 18th, 2014, 12:56 am

Zekyu sighed. She had to shake him off for a little while. "Why don't you confront my dad at his den, one on one? He's still living in the same territory, I think."

--------

Meanwhile, a melanistic lioness watched Zekyu's father and his friends sneer and talk about how stupid she was, how she couldn't possibly be one of them. A smirk grew on her dark gray muzzle as the demon king looked up at her. "Aren't you going to come down here, my beauty?"
"I thought you'd never ask." Turns out, the ink colored mortal was Zekyu's mother. Hopping off the boulder she was laying on, she nuzzled her mate.
Flicking his cyan colored mane, the king released his super long night blue tongue, which was forked at the end like a snake's, before pulling it back in. "The plan is underway?"
"Yes," the pitch black feline flicked her tuftless tail and narrowed her blueish brown eyes. "she has death hanging over her head. Watching. Waiting."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 18th, 2014, 3:05 am

Cole: I intend too. Everyone, bring back our cubs to their mother. And DO NOT let any of them leave! That includes my Queen! I'll be back.
After a while of walking and walking, Cole found where his loves father was staying.
Cole: HEEEEEYYYY!!!!!!COME OUT HERE LIKE A MAN AND FACE ME FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY MATE!!!!!!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 18th, 2014, 11:23 pm

The king's five friends jumped to their paws and snarled, especially the elderly one. The queen rolled her eyes and the king came out of his den calmly, although a frown laced his features.
"Yes?" He lolled out his navy blue snake-style tongue for a moment, tasting the air, and narrowed his violet eyes when he pulled it back in and the Wynter Pride's scent bathed the roof of his mouth. "What can I do for you?"
His mate came to sit beside him, and her fur was camouflaged in the shadows of the setting sun. Recognizing her shunned daughter's mate, she raised an invisible eyebrow and flicked her thin tail.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 19th, 2014, 6:22 am

Cole: You're a monster!!! How could someone do that to their own daughter!? Their own flesh and blood!! Either you go back and make things right...or I'm going to make you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 19th, 2014, 11:50 pm

He smirked. "Oh, I was planning on visiting her." He said venomously. "Are you coming to tell me you're sending her to me? Why, you're much too kind, boy." The red lion sat down. "Unfortunately I know why you are here." He nudged his mate, sending her away, and she obeyed him, but not before one last judgmental glance at Cole. The demon continued. "She has been disowned, banished, sent away forever, and she stuck around, she didn't move too far, she allowed herself to become my plaything. I gave her a chance, I told her it wouldn't have to be this way, and it went through one ear and out the other. This was her choice. She chose to take jobs for me, to be my slave. She chose her punishment, and if she didn't complete her tasks, part of the punishment she would endure."

He shrugged. "I'm just doing my part of the deal, friend. No harm done...well, maybe some harm, but it doesn't really mean that much to you, does it?" Laughing, he shook his head. "Of course it does. You know Zekyu is going to die, and you don't want to admit it. You want to see if you can 'fix what's wrong', but there is nothing wrong. She decided her own fate a long time ago, and her fate she will suffer." Before Cole could lunge at him or even reply, flame erupted at his paws and shot up toward the sky, and as the smoke cleared, the king was gone.

-------------

You disobedient fool.

You disobedient fool.

You disobedient fool.

Zekyu was staring at the ceiling, laying on her back and sighing. She couldn't get her father's words out of her head. She knew she was his little pet now, but he didn't say anything to her about work she had to do...what had she done wrong? Where did she make a mistake? She didn't know. Outstretching her black paws, rolling over and rising to her feet. Tears flowed down her face as she walked to the cave entrance and looked to the night sky.

The cubs were asleep and the lionesses were talking about game plans on what to hunt, where to hunt and how to hunt for the next day. The few males that were in the pride were probably unconscious. Cole wasn't back yet. Zekyu was alone, but she was in the camp. Something was hanging in the air, though, and it felt similar to danger.

She hoped Cole was okay.

[yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs this is how i like my roleplays muse muse muse]
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying