[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » October 24th, 2014, 6:17 am

Enzi grabbed her chin lightly with his paw and slowly turned her head towards him and gave her a very loving kiss
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » October 24th, 2014, 7:09 am

Chaltuu sighed. "May I request you stop doing that?" she asked, a bit brusquely.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » October 24th, 2014, 7:12 am

Enzi: ......*sigh*.......okay.......I'm sorry. .....I guess......you'll just never feel the same way.............lets go. We're almost there.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 24th, 2014, 3:41 pm

"Enzi," Chaltuu said, a bit impatiently, "is asking you to stop... 'kissing' me too much to ask of you? I'm just not ready for that yet." And you were the one saying you'd give me time, she thought silently. Deciding to change the subject because she had no wish for any drama, she asked him, "Do you actually want to form a pride with my sisters and I?" She remembered she had told him "she'd think about it". And it was a tempting idea, but she didn't really know if that was what she wanted. Besides, Enzi, being the only male in the group, would probably be chosen as the leader.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 24th, 2014, 5:28 pm

Enzi: I'm sorry. It's just.....I feel my heart breaking everytime you reject me....it's not your fault though. But....yes.....I would still very much like for all of us to form a pride
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 24th, 2014, 10:22 pm

Chaltuu nodded. "I suppose that would be reasonable," she said gruffly, "so I guess we'll ask the others and see what they think. If we did form a pride, who would be the leader, though?" she asked. It wasn't that she herself wanted to be the leader of the pride- but if the rest of the group did agree, she wanted them and herself to decide wisely. And I'm not rejecting you. Perhaps I'm just not fond of the idea of rushing into sappy romance right away and I'd like some time to actually get to know you instead of being your mate immediately less than a week after we met, she thought. But she kept her expression stoic and didn't speak her thoughts aloud.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 24th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Enzi: I think it'd be best if we all decided.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 24th, 2014, 10:31 pm

After they had finally "spread the word" to another pride and returned safely to the mountains, Chaltuu asked the rest of the lionesses in the group of their opinion.
"I think it's a good idea," Neema said happily.
Kapuki glanced at Shujaa for a long minute, before nodding assent. "I think... it's reasonable."
"Then it's settled," Chaltuu declared.
Neema looked at Enzi. "I think this is a good idea. But I think you should be our king, Enzi."
King? Chaltuu thought, annoyed and amused at the same time. So now it's king, huh?
"I mean... do you want to be the king of the pride, Enzi?" Neema asked.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 24th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Enzi: Well......I don't know.....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 25th, 2014, 3:06 am

"Oh, c'mon! You'd be a great king!" Neema insisted. She paused. "I-I mean... I don't... you know, want to make you do something you don't want to, and I-I... only if you want to do it..."
Oh, jeez... head-over-heels for him, I can tell, Chaltuu thought, resisting the urge to smirk. She shrugged half-heartedly. She didn't really care if he was leader or not.
"So long as you're not a dictator," Kapuki grumbled impatiently, "I don't care."
"Then again, we shouldn't pressure Enzi into being king," Neema chastised the two of them. "If he wants to be our king, he will be our king. If he doesn't want to, then we won't make him. It's all up to you, Enzi," Neema finished, looking at Enzi fondly.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying