[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Iri » April 21st, 2015, 2:52 am

Neema saw Gakere and was immediately distressed by his crying. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked urgently.

[Please don't have him baww and run away.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 2:55 am

Gakere: Madiba embarrassed me in front of that new girl I liked! She thinks I'm weird! I hate him!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » April 21st, 2015, 2:57 am

"Aww, Gakere, I'm sure he was just playing. The new girl doesn't think you're weird," Neema said gently. "I think you both need to apologize to each other. It's not nice to say you hate your brother, whatever he's done."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 2:58 am

Gakere: He did it on purpose! He's a jerk face!

(awww childhood curse words! ...That takes me back)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 21st, 2015, 3:00 am

"I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose," the lioness admonished her son. Neema picked up her child by his scruff and padded back to the cave, where Madiba was facing the wall. "Now, neither of you try to leave the cave. We're going to sit down and talk about this. Gakere, what's your side of the story?"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 3:01 am

Gakere: ......I was shy in front of her, and he made me admit I have a crush on her!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 21st, 2015, 3:04 am

"Well, he's blaming me for everything!" Madiba shouted, his childish temper getting the better of him. "He says it's my fault and he says he hates me because of something he did! He was the one creeping her out and he says it's my fault! He's the jerk face, not me!" Tears were starting to form in his eyes, but he wiped them away, glaring angrily at his younger but larger brother.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 3:09 am

Gakere: ......Hey.....don't you cry!
He said sounding a bit concerned.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 21st, 2015, 3:10 am

"So you can cry but I can't? You were just telling me a minute ago that you hate me and that I'm the worst brother ever, and now you're trying to act all worried!?" Madiba shouted at his brother.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2015, 3:12 am

Gakere walked up to his brother, looked him in the eyes and hugged him tight.
Gakere: ...I'm sorry! .......You're not the worst brother ever! .....But you are the best big brother ever! ....I'm sorry!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying