[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 5:41 pm

Enzi: Hey, I'm just trying to help!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 5:42 pm

"Oh, please! Is the only reason you came along with me was so you could 'help' me?" Chaltuu snapped.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Enzi: .....yes.
He had a stern but truthful look on his face
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 5:53 pm

"That's pathetic," Chaltuu sneered. "You just want to be the one to save the day, don't you? Well, it's not going to work. You can talk and talk and talk to me all you want, give me your cheesy 'words of wisdom', but I will never allow you to make a fool out of myself, just so you can be displayed as the hero!"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Enzi: WhY can't you understand that I love you and I just want to help you!? Why do you have to push others away that aren't even trying to hurt you?!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Chaltuu was startled at Enzi's angry outburst, but didn't let it faze her. "You just admitted yourself that the only reason you came along was to 'help' me. When did loving me ever come into the picture?" She pretended to look shocked.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 6:01 pm

Enzi: When i realized you're the only one I could ever love!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 6:03 pm

Oh, puh-lease, Chaltuu thought. She wrinkled her muzzle. "You love Neema, don't you? As a sister or friend, at least? You love Shujaa, correct me if I'm wrong. She sees you like an uncle. I hope you don't hate Shujaa that much."

[I know he meant romantically, but Chaltuu didn't. =P]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Enzi: I do love them! But not the same way as I do with you! That's why I want you to be my Queen!
He said while still yelling

(He said that to kinda surprise her)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 6:08 pm

[xD I feel sort of bad for Enzi.]

Chaltuu paused. "What's a queen?" She was genuinely confused. She had never heard the term "queen" before. Yes, she had heard the term "king" before, and thought it was pathetic, but the word "queen" had never crossed her mind.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying