[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 3:06 am

[Yeah. xD
Wait, perhaps they get Shujaa, they search, and as Shujaa is starting to sort of starve even worse, they finally do find one?
No, it's not magic. These things happen. Miracles. xD]

"I worry for her too," Kapuki said, as anyone would guess. She was Shujaa's sister. "And... I'm not sure."
Chaltuu looked concerned too. What if the cub didn't make it? A lioness wouldn't just pop up, waving her tail as if saying "Free milk right here!" If only it did... But they needed a lioness who could provide milk, and desperately.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 3:16 am

[Sure. *magic*]

Angus sighed. There was not much he could do now, there was obviously no lionesses out here. And unless they were somehow given a week or so, perhaps they actually could find one. But it was clear that they didn't have that much time, and now they could only hope for the best. He continued to walk forward, gazing to his left and right for some miracle.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 11:46 pm

"Well, wishing doesn't do anything," Chaltuu said. Her voice was its usual gruff and stern, but anyone could tell that she was obviously concerned. Shujaa was her sister! And Chaltuu would not tolerate her father trying to harm the cub in any way, shape, or form. She felt undeniable loathing towards Kivuli. That no-good rat-infested, termite-plagued, and tick-ridden lion was no better than a swarm of wasps- angry, bitter, impulsive...
Chaltuu flicked her ear as Kapuki spoke.
"What if we can't find a lioness who can help her?" Kapuki said quietly, her pale purple-ish eyes filled with worry.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 21st, 2014, 1:58 am

"We will. We just have to look harder." He had a tone of desperation in his voice, and didn't bother looking at Kapuki as he spoke. Angus was too busy looking for a lioness. They had to find a lioness. And giving up would not help at all. With a grunt, he turned west, hoping there was a lioness around the corner. Though Kapuki was starting to sound right. So far they actually couldn't find a lioness, and all they could find was one by a water hole, who wasn't pregnant or had cubs. "Perhaps there is one over in this direction. We've been going north for too long."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » September 21st, 2014, 4:40 am

Kapuki still seemed rather hesitant and reluctant, but nodded in agreement nonetheless. She "tasted" the air, trying to find even a stale scent of a lioness who had cubs, or was expecting. She was starting to grow frantic, though of course she'd never show that to anyone. She had made that mistake with her father, showing weakness. She flicked her tail, though it was panicky rather than simple or casual. Her paws were drumming the ground nervously as she continued forward, her pace unsteady and clumsy. She peered around, her eyes narrowed to take in the sight of any lioness who appeared to have little ones with her.
Chaltuu felt as if she just wanted to flop over and give up. Her hopes were flattened and her spirits were crushed- as a matter of fact, they had been pulverized, ever since she reached cubhood. But Kapuki would obviously not tolerate just simply giving in and forgetting the whole search. Chaltuu's younger sister seemed determined to find someone, anyone, even if it took days. And though Chaltuu didn't really like to admit it, in those days if they passed too quickly, the cub's life could pass along with them. If something happened to Shujaa, that completely shatter Kapuki. Chaltuu had to confess, though she'd probably never say it aloud, she'd be grieved as well if Shujaa's life took its turn over the edge.

[That made no sense, did it?]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 21st, 2014, 3:56 pm

"Maybe we should go get the cub now. Perhaps a lioness can catch her scent, and come over." This probably wasn't a smart idea, but they were running out of time. If they could bring the newborn with them, it might be possible to attract a lioness. Doing this could be risky, due to the fact of other lions who kill cubs. What else could they really do?

(Yours made sense, I'm not sure about this post though.)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 21st, 2014, 4:19 pm

"If any stranger tries to lay a claw on Shujaa, I assure you I will pulverize them," Kapuki muttered, but nodded assent. She turned around to head back to the territory. She flicked her tail again, and her pace was still not relaxed in the slightest. Her facial expression obviously displayed that she was worried and she would stop at nothing to save Shujaa.
Kapuki wondered what the circumstances would be like if Shujaa wasn't a newborn, or if she wasn't as weak and sickly as she was now. That wasn't to say that she wished Shujaa was different, but she just wondered. If Shujaa was weaned, their trip would be easier. But it wasn't like that. Perhaps a lioness would notice Shujaa. She certainly hoped so. If anything were to happen to her sister, whether it was Kapuki's fault or not, she'd never forgive herself.

[Anyone try to hurt Shujaa and they will regret it. Kapuki will turn into a ninja. xD]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 22nd, 2014, 2:15 pm

[Ninja Powers *pulls out a shuriken* Bring it on. -3- ]

Angus focused on the ground as he walked, his mind full of thoughts and worries. Is the cub even still alive? I saw how much it was struggling.. Maybe I just need to calm down. After all, I am not even related to this cub. Now the grass felt warm and dry, probably from the setting sun's heat. Every once in a while a bug would fly out where he was going to step. Finally he looked up, noticing the familiar territory they went to. The territory couldn't be far now. "At least we're close to your territory." He grunted, looking over at Kapuki and Chaltuu.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 22nd, 2014, 8:32 pm

Our former territory, Kapuki thought, with a surge of resentment towards her father. What was Kivuli's issue, anyway? Did he just hate her for not being how he wanted, all prissy and prim and perfect? He didn't like Chaltuu due to her red fur, but other than the fact that Kapuki herself sort of betrayed Kivuli- although he also kind of deserved it- she didn't know why he had hated her and been mean to her when she was younger, before she started being so rebellious. She could only guess that it was because she wasn't perfect like he wanted- she didn't sit straight up, she didn't act all formal and polite towards strangers- as a matter of fact, strangers were just out of the picture for her.

[Just because Chaltuu's worried for this cub doesn't mean that she's going to be all soft and sweet later on.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 22nd, 2014, 8:52 pm

[I assumed that. Chaltuu/Kapuki have reasons not to be 'sweet and soft'.]

Angus turned the opposite direction where they started, until the three lions reached the territory. Some lions and lionesses were already sleeping, others were checking the borders and roaming around the territory. They did seem a little more observant now that they had attacked Kivuli. Surely they could pass them though, they weren't on guard the way the two did from before, and even they weren't so good at guarding. If he looked closely, he could barely spot the cub laying by Uangaze. He hoped she was still alive, and only sleeping.
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying