[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 12:27 am

"Come on, we can only hope now," Chaltuu grunted, striding forward. She lowered her head and growled softly, glancing at the herd. She wasn't hungry; but her hopes were high. What if they could find a lioness who just so happened to be hunting for cubs? Most likely not, but she'd rather check and make sure than just give up hope.

[Sorry for late and short post. D=]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 12:33 am

Angus trotted closer to the herd, and circled around in search for a loiness. Unfortunately, he couldn't spot any, and if one had just recently hunted, then the scent could be too stale to find. It seems as though he's found many expectant lionesses and lionesses with cubs around the savannah, but now that they had to find one, they all vanish. Now Angus was beginning to be frustrated. Can't just one lioness show up?

[It's alright. c:]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 12:46 am

Chaltuu's claws were tearing at the soft earth in frustration. She growled, a little louder this time. It was so irritating she may as well just tear a tree down. Kapuki looked frustrated as well.
"There was one lioness with cubs," Kapuki muttered sourly. "That I saw wandering around. But no, the minute we might be able to make a deal with her to feed Shujaa, she just vanishes." She flicked her tail in annoyance. Her paws were kneading at the ground, creating little pawprint-shaped marks.

[No. No, Angus, they cannot.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 12:56 am

[I NEED A STUPID LIONESS FOR THIS CUB! *dies*]

"We just need to keep looking." He was desperate for finding a lioness. Who knows how the cub is doing now? They did need to hurry, even though they weren't getting the poor newborn until tomorrow. And if they actually found a lioness, they'll need to convince them to stay with them, and surely their scarred bodies didn't look so promising. Their chances of finding a lioness were very low.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 1:49 am

[-Dies with you-]

Chaltuu seethed in frustration. Sure, they weren't going to get the newborn Shujaa right that instant, but they needed a lioness who could provide milk to the cub, and they needed one desperately, and very soon. She turned and saw a greyish-brown lioness lapping from a waterhole, but it didn't appear as if the lioness had any cubs or was expecting. Turning, Chaltuu lashed her tail angrily. Figures. The minute they actually needed to find a lioness with cubs, they all seemed to disappear.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 1:55 am

[They're ghosts, Chaltuu.]

Angus was excited when he saw the one lioness, but quickly got annoyed when he realized there were no cubs, and soon-to-be-born cubs."Does anyone in the pride care enough to help the poor cub?" He asked, knowing that there was probably going to be a straight 'no' afterwards. Oh for the love of the Great Kings! We need a lioness!
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 1:58 am

[Yes..]

"Probably not," Kapuki said. "They're all so selfish and stupid! They think, 'oh, the cub will die anyways, so what's the point in taking care of her'?" She felt like stamping her paw in anger and frustration, even though that would be childish. But she had always been against what the others believed in. She was one to think that every cub deserved a chance at life. But all the other lions and lionesses thought if the cub was weak, it wasn't "worthy enough" to live. It was all so selfish! There were about three lionesses that were either expecting or had cubs, and they all for sure had milk.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 2:04 am

"I thought so.." Angus now began to run around in search for a lioness. Time was running out, and they needed to find a lioness and earn their trust. "Is there anyone you two know? Who can give milk to her?" He rushed while he spoke, feeling like ripping something to shreds. It was near impossible to find a lone lioness that was pregnant or had cubs in such a short time.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 19th, 2014, 2:09 am

[Will they find a lioness? I don't want to make it so coincidental like "Oh my gosh there's a lioness she's right there".]

"No," Chaltuu said. She was inwardly panicking. What if they didn't find a lioness in time? That would mean that Shujaa would be left to either starve or be tormented forever by Kivuli.
She couldn't have a cub die. Especially not one who was her baby sister. Sure, Chaltuu was disowned. Kivuli and Uangaze were "no longer her parents". But that didn't mean Shujaa wasn't her sister. Shujaa deserved more than a father who would soon just treat her like garbage.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 2:57 am

[Yes, I kind of want them to find one, but I too, was worried about BAM! They're there.]

Angus worriedly continued to look. After searching and searching, he just trotted forward, hoping to come across a lioness. Thoughts were filling his mind. This cub has to live. I can't let it suffer. We need a lioness fast, and there is absolutely no one but us here! What if the cub is dead before we find one? "Do you think we can find a lioness before it is too late? I worry for that cub." He tried not to only anger them more, for he knew they were frustrated with not finding anyone.
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying