[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » November 27th, 2014, 8:03 am

Vitani: And Kopa.....I've been thinking....we...we don't have to have anymore litters...I know you hate the idea of keeping track of a million little hairballs so...its okay. It was just a dumb little idea anyway
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 27th, 2014, 8:16 am

Kopa raised an eyebrow. "Hey..." he said quietly, licking her forehead. "I promised you another litter, remember?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » November 27th, 2014, 8:21 am

Vitani: Yeah.....but theres another problem.....I.....kinda want another litter after that. You see where this is going?! I just.....I love you so much.....I just want to have as many cubs as we can.....but I know thats asking for way way too much. I think we should just quit while we're ahead. I don't want to burden you with tons of my cubs.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 27th, 2014, 8:32 am

"How's that asking for too much?" asked Kopa with a soft smile. "You're the one who carries them..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » November 27th, 2014, 8:33 am

Vitani: You mean.......you'd be.....okay....having litter after litter?!!?
She was seriously asking
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 27th, 2014, 8:37 am

Kopa slowly nodded. "If that'll make you happy." he said. "We could... Find another spot to live where the amount of cubs won't burden the pride and the hunting?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » November 27th, 2014, 8:41 am

Vitani: No...this is our home! I want our cubs to be born and raised here.....but........I could never ask you to get me pregnant time after time. I don't want to burden you with so many cubs...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 27th, 2014, 8:43 am

"It won't bother me, I promise." said Kopa. "But it will mean forcing the hunting party to hunt more often. There will be more mouths to feed..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » November 27th, 2014, 8:45 am

Vitani: I'll hunt for them! As much as I can! Even if it breaks every bone in my body......but....I still can't ask you to do that...

(Incase you're not getting it, he needs to ask her if she'll carry his cubs)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 27th, 2014, 8:48 am

Kopa placed a paw under Vitani's chin and gently moved her head so that she was looking at him. If she couldn't ask him, perhaps he could ask her. "Vitani, will you carry my cubs?" he asked, smiling. "Um... Again?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying