[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Nuru: Can we go home? Please?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 5:50 pm

"Yes, of course." Simba slowly stood up with a heavy sigh. "Do you want me to carry you?" Such a traumatic experience must have made Nuru feel quite drained.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Nuru: ...Yeah.
He climed onto his uncles head to relax.
Nuru: Uncle Simba..... I Just didn't want you and Daddy to end up like Grandpa and Scar...I didn't want you to kill daddy...
His voice wasn't filled with anger. It was filled with concern and sadness.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 5:53 pm

"I would never kill your father..." said Simba as he slowly took the little cub home. "Why would I?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 5:55 pm

Nuru: Because...you're growing apart. Just like with Scar and Grandpa. I didn't want to lose either one of you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 5:58 pm

"It's... true that we both have more and more things preventing us from spending time together..." said Simba. He had the throne, not to mention that now his son was back in he Pridelands with a daughter of his own and at least one more cub on the way. Tua himself also has a family of his own now... "But we don't hate each other. Scar couldn't let go of his hate. In the end, that's what destroyed him, my father and the Pride Lands...*
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Nuru: I don't want you and Daddy to grow apart!
He began crying into his Uncles mane.
Nuru: ...please don't grow apart! ...please!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:03 pm

"I..." Simba found it a little hard to speak with how Nuru was crying into his mane. "I don't want that, I really don't..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Nuru: .....Promise me you won't.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Simba sighed. "I promise." He'd think of a solution. He had to.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying