[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » December 25th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Adofo: Boys.....we have something to tell you.....we are planning to have another child soon! You'll be a big brother, Sam!!
Sam: Really?!?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » January 13th, 2015, 1:20 am

Haramu stiffened. What? He looked down at Sam, then at Adofo.
"You... are? Well, that's great! I'm happy for you two."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » January 13th, 2015, 1:24 am

Christen: I'm not pregnant yet, but we're hoping I will be soon!
Adofo: We're hoping for a girl! What do you two think about having a little sister?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 4:41 am

Haramu's ears perked forward. Oh. ...Oh! They were... He cleared his throat awkwardly, glancing at their parents.
"Well, g-, um... good luck." This was awkward. He looked towards Sam again, attempting a grin. "Last one in the cave has to help Rafiki sort herbs," he challenged.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 4:43 am

Sam: You're on!
He sprinted towards the cave
Christen: Careful, boys!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 4:53 am

Haramu flashed a smile towards their mother before trotting after Sam into the cave. Of course Sam had won.
"Geez Louise! How fast were you going? Cheetah-speed?" He purred, nudging him as he reached him. "So... You'll get to be a big brother too. Are you excited?" He plopped down beside Sam, resting his head on his forepaws.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 4:55 am

Sam: Yeah! I'm really excited! But.....you'll still play with me after it comes.......right?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 5:05 am

Haramu smiled.
"Of course, Sam. You'll always be my first little sibling." He closed his eyes a moment before looking away. "And... when my real mother has her second cub... would you like to come with me to see them?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 5:06 am

Sam: Sure! .......But.......mom isn't your real mom?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 5:16 am

He winced.
"Well... Technically, no. Christ-- Your mother and Father are your real parents. And, I consider them mine as well. but that lioness we met... she is my real mom. Your parents adopted me. And, well..." He glanced at himself, then at Sam. "Look at me. ...I look nothing like you or your parents... Do I?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying