[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » November 27th, 2014, 6:20 am

Sam: Which ever.....just as long as I'm with my big brother!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » November 30th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Haramu sighed quietly, thinking for a moment.
"I... I'm not really in the mood to play right now, okay? How about we visit the water hole, then head back home. Okay?" He lowered himself down so Sam could climb on, his gaze averted.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » November 30th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Sam: O-.....okay.
He climbed onto his brother and held onto his mane
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » November 30th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Haramu looked up at him and put on a smile before he slowly ducked down.
"Hold on tight." He then reared slightly and took off at full speed. His stress had gotten to Sam. He couldn't allow that. Sam was so innocent. He had no control over any of this. Haramu lifted his head, the grass whipping his face beginning to sting a little. He leaped onto a low hanging acacia branch and pulled himself up, overlooking a small portion of the pride lands, and of course the water hole. He looked down into the water, clearly seeing his reflection. Or, half of it. He blinked at it, leaning closer. How was that possible...?
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2014, 1:27 am

Sam looked over his brother's shoulder and filled in the other half.
Sam: Look Haramu! We're one! Hahaha!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 1st, 2014, 3:55 am

(I'm having roleplay problems on another site and i swear to cod I may just commit social suicide on there. I'm so tired with having to deal with their bull crap, and I was the one drafted into it. cod dangit.
on a higher note
I'm mesmerized by your profile picture I just cannot stop staring wow)

Haramu lifted his gaze to Sam, then lowered it down to their reflections again.
"Hey, what do you know? ...We are." He smiled softly, sighing quietly. He lowered his tail into the water, causing water rings to form, rippling their reflections. He then rolled onto his side on the log and closed his eyes a moment.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2014, 4:13 am

(Thank you! That is actually the first Gif I have ever made! It was higher quality but I had to size it down cuz there are strict rules for pro pic size. I made it cuz I'm doing a let's play of both FNAF1 and 2 so I figured....ehh why not!?)

Sam dipped his feet into the water and quietly swirled the water around.
Sam: Haramu? ....Can you teel me the story of how you met Dad and he adopted you? I really like hearing it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 1st, 2014, 4:40 am

Haramu opened an eye and looked towards him again.
"Really? Again?" He chuckled quietly. "Okay, well. My mom and dad really loved each other. And see where I was from, they weren't allowed to love each other. But they did anyway, and later on, i was born. But they couldn't keep me, so I was brought all the way over here to the pridelands." He hesitated a moment. "The cats who took me here didn't like me, and I mean they did not like me. But our dad, you see he did. And despite our differences, he protected me like I was one of you guys, and he later on adopted me. I gave him a lot of trouble, especially when he met your... our mother. I was worried he wouldn't like me anymore. But he did. Both of them did, because a little later, you came along. And that was one of the happiest days of my life. Dad loved me despite all the trouble I gave him, and he still does. And he loves you. I love you, too. You're swell." He placed a paw on his shoulder, grinning at him. "Was that what you wanted to hear?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2014, 4:42 am

Sam: Yeah! ....I always like that story!
A voice suddenly came from behind him.
Adofo: Me too!
Adofo was standing behind a tree nearby and stepped out where his sons could see him
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 1st, 2014, 5:19 am

Haramu lifted his head at Adofo's voice and he sat himself up.
"Oh. Hey dad. We were about to head back home. Little dude here wanted to hear the story again." He looked down at him, nudging him with his shoulder. "What're you doing?" He tilted his head slightly in curiosity, but his gaze was still dark with trouble.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying