[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Re: [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Postby DGFone » November 11th, 2014, 7:12 am

Deciding to stretch himself out on the ground, Delano sighed in comfort as he wrapped a paw around Lina. "Yeah, I really forgot how good it is to be just the two of us alone together," he muttered dreamily, "maybe we should put Akili up for adoption..." He quickly let out a yelp of pain as Lina hit him rather hard over the nose with a paw.

"Lina! I was only kidding!" he complained, "you know I would never do that!" His eyes watered from the stinging pain as he furiously rubbed his nose with a paw, trying to ease the pain away. "You really didn't need to hit that hard you know..." Talk about a mood spoiler.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 11th, 2014, 7:42 am

Lina had only meant her swipe to be a feeble, totally playful one, so she was a little shocked when her response to her mate's joke ended up actually hurting him to the point where his eyes started to water. It took her a few seconds to find her voice. "I-I'm so sorry!" she said, her ears dropping against her head in shame. "I didn't mean for it to hurt, honestly!" The lioness began to apologetically lick Delano's muzzle and gently massage it with one of her paws. She must have hit him in a sensitive spot or something... "Of course I know you would never do that... I'm sorry, I was just..." This wasn't the first time she playfully pushed him over or something else of the sort, but it seemed to have come out too forcefully this time. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! I never would..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » November 11th, 2014, 8:05 am

Carefully, Delano lowered his paw from his nose, not knowing if Lina was simply pretending so that she could take another cheap shot at him. Based on her tone though, it sounded like she really did not in fact mean to hit him so hard. "You didn't mean it?" he asked quietly, getting a nod in reply after she carefully licked the spot where she had batted him. "Really? You really didn't mean it?" Another nod.

Delano let out a sigh. "Well, all right. As long as you didn't mean it... I'd hate to be on the receiving end of a blow where you really are trying..." He eyed his mate, a slight grin forming. "You sure you weren't trying to hurt me just now?" he teased again, "cause you know, that was quite some force you packed there."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 11th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Still in her apologetic spree of licking Delano's nose and displaying affection because of the way she'd accidentally hit him a little too hard, Lina couldn't stop a short laugh from escaping her throat when she realized that he was now teasing her about the whole matter. That was definitely him alright. The fact that he was acting like himself now informed the lioness that her mate really did believe that she hadn't meant for it all to turn out the way it had, which was a huge relief. Having the lion whom she married and had a cub with think she would hurt him on purpose was the last thing she wanted.

Playfully rolling her eyes as Delano carried on with his antics, she looked at that handsome grin he was giving her before leaning over and kissing him lovingly. "You talk too much." she said with a slight chuckle once the two of them had to end their kiss in order fo breath. But, at the end of the day, that was one of the qualities she loved so much about the lion. He always seemed to be able to make her laugh. And what better way was there to undo her 'killing the mood' if not to resume what they were doing earlier, only in a much more enjoyable way? Purring softly, she kissed him again.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » November 11th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Delano had just opened his mouth to say something else when he was stopped as Lina kissed him. Returning the gesture, he found himself blushing rather furiously when they finally separated, which followed by Lina's comment about him talking too much, he only felt his muzzle get even redder. "Well, I uh, err..." His ears dropped as he realized that he was only embarrassing himself more and more. "...Okay, perhaps I do talk too much," he finally gave up.

As Lina kissed him again, he was this time not caught off guard, so he was this time able to return it right away rather than after stumbling about like a fool. When they ended this time, he simply stayed where he was, trying to remember what just happened. "Wow..." He stared at Lina, his mind trying to reorganize itself so that he could regain control of himself.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 11th, 2014, 10:21 pm

Seeing how they were married, let alone had a cub, Lina couldn't help but find the way Delano was blushing to be absolutely adorable. He was just so cute looking all embarrassed like he had when they'd started dating! Then there was also the whole aspect of her really enjoying kissing the lion, which was equally important. She giggled loudly at what he said after their 2nd kiss ended, once again greatly amused by his antics. "Yeah... wow..." she said, staring back at him. This reaction of his, as well as her own emotions resulting from what they were doing, only confirmed what she already knew to be true. They really needed to take a day for themselves... Remembering that there was more where that came from, she kissed Delano again.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » November 11th, 2014, 11:27 pm

Grinning once more, Delano allowed himself to sink into Lina's embrace. He must have been thinking the same thing she was, because he couldn't help but say, "You know, very soon, we will need to find a day when we will be able to drop Akili off with someone else and then take the entire day off. Just the two of us, alone, for an entire day..."

He thought dreamily of how much fun that would be. "It has really been a while since we last did that..." Then remembering Lina's comment about him talking too much, he closed his mouth and simply allowed himself to enjoy the moment - he can always talk later.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 12th, 2014, 5:48 am

Lina was so excited at the way Delano had practically read her mind, saving her the need to make that exact same suggestion herself later, that she felt like blurting out "I could kiss you" in happiness. It seemed like one of those moments, really. The best part was that she was already kissing him. "We can certainly do that..." she said softly. It has been more than just a while in her opinion. Smiling broadly at the thought that they'd do just that soon, she shuffled even more closely to her mate and wrapped her tail around his as she kissed him again.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » November 12th, 2014, 7:36 am

Still thinking about what it would be like to have a day off from watching after Akili, Delano's thought slowly changed to how to actually get this day off. "If we let Akili spend a day with your parents," he said as the idea came to mind, "I'm sure neither of them would mind. They always complain how we never bring Akili over often enough, and I don't think he will mind having a day with his grandparents either..."

He glanced at Lina briefly. "We can do that tomorrow, I think. A sort of surprise I think... Plus, I also think that after today, I doubt that Akili would be too much trouble on them. I know cubs have a tenancy to have endless energy, but considering how much he ran about today, and how asleep he just was..." Delano grinned, "I think Akili wouldn't mind having a day to rest and relax, even if we'll be gone for the day." He looked at his mate, knowing that she would also like the idea. "What do you think? Sounds like a plan?"
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » November 12th, 2014, 7:43 am

As much as Lina wouldn't have minded saving the planning for later, so to enjoy their peace and quiet some more, it seemed as id Delano wanted to get things clear right away, which was okay. It's not that talking about speneing more time together really spoiled the mood. "That sounds like a plan, alright." she said as she licked her mate across his muzzle. Her parents would be thrilled to have Akili to themselves for a whole day, not to mention that the cub will be much more excited about spending an entire day without being supervised by his parents for the first time. Yes, he loved having the two around, but he would no doubt be happy as not having them here was something entirely new to him. "We can go to our waterhole..." she added dreamily, rubbing her head into the lion's mane.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying