Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 6 - Submissionzz

Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 6 - Submissionzz

Postby Daenerys » July 23rd, 2012, 12:48 am

ImageImage
Welcome to the Off-Topic Graphic Artist of the Week Competition!
(RD STYLE. 8D)

I might have posted this a little early, sorry about that! xP

Host: RainbowDash

Co-Host: Still open.

Ohaidar. Need a break from TLK-themed graphics? Disney-themed graphics, too? Look no further! This is the alternative to the other graphic competition. No Disney or TLK allowed, there are other competitions for those! You can submit anything else you choose, fandom or no fandom.You guys will submit and vote on entries submitted in these topics! Hold your horses, though. There are rules! So give the rules a look over before submitting and you'll be good to go!

This weeks winner:
Flipmode and Shadowfax!
With these Graphics:
Congrats you two!! Your userbar:
I'm sorry I can't make better userbars. xP

The League of Awesomeness
Week 1: Maleficent
Week 2: Taka
Week 3: Misiziri (A.K.A La'Vie)
Week 4: Jiirani
Week 5: Flipmode & Shadowfax
Week 6:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Submission Rules

*The size limit is 650 x 650. It can be any shape and can be pretty much anything. Pixel art, stamps, GIFS etc.
*Only one submission per person each week. You are allowed to change your submission by the date they are due as many times as you want.
*Graphics must be your own, if you enter another person's graphics you will be banned temporarily. Do it again and you get banned for good.
*Watermark your graphics, please. If you can't watermark them for whatever reason, explain it to me and I'll let it slide.
*If you were banned from the main Graphic Artist of the Week competition, you are allowed to enter but you will get no strikes. Break the rules once and you're gone for good.
*Keep it clean, you know what I mean.

Voting Rules

*Don't vote for yourself.
*You are allowed to say who you voted for, but it's not preferred. Do not degrade any of the submissions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission periods last 3 days and voting for 4. So it goes from Monday-Wednesday for submitting. Then Thursday-Sunday. And Monday it begins anew!

The winner will get a userbar! -Comin' soon!-

Oi, that was a lot of reading, huh? Thanks! And now the entries:

Submissions

Banner credit at top goes to glitter graphics.
~RD
Last edited by Daenerys on July 26th, 2012, 5:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: Off-Topic GAOTW - Week 6 - Submissionzz

Postby FlipMode » July 23rd, 2012, 12:55 am

I win! Kind of, not really lol Grats Shadow ^^
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Kopalover » July 23rd, 2012, 5:34 am

THIZ IZ PIXARZ NOTZ DISNEYZ ;)

Mez subbie.
Attachments
SIGGY.jpg
OOOOO PRETTY
SIGGY.jpg (23.18 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Shadowfax » July 23rd, 2012, 10:30 am

Yay! Thanks to all who voted for meh <3 And congrats Flippeh! =D I'll upload my submission for this week soon =D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SophieCub » July 24th, 2012, 1:01 pm

Heres mine. :3

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 5:06 pm

here be mine :) My horse ^-^
Attachments
Jazzbanner.png
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Daenerys » July 24th, 2012, 10:16 pm

All entered. ^^

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Jiirani » July 25th, 2012, 7:15 pm

uvu

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest