Off-topic GAOTW - Week 3 - New Intro/Submissions

Off-topic GAOTW - Week 3 - New Intro/Submissions

Postby Misiziri » July 1st, 2012, 11:56 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Welcome to the Off-Topic Graphic Artist of the Week Competition!

Host: Misiziri (aka La'Vie)
Co-Host: RainbowDash

Aloha! Need a break from TLK-themed graphics? Disney-themed graphics, too? Look no further! This is the alternative to the other graphic competition. No Disney or TLK allowed, there are other competitions for those! You can submit anything else you choose, fandom or no fandom.You guys will submit and vote on entries submitted in these topics! Hold your horses, though. There are rules! So give the rules a look over before submitting and you'll be good to go!

Last Week's Winner: TAKA! Here is your userbar: Image

The League of Awesomeness
Week 1: Maleficent
Week 2: Taka
Week 3:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission Rules

*The size limit is 650 x 650. It can be any shape and can be pretty much anything. Pixel art, stamps, GIFS etc.
*Only one submission per person each week. You are allowed to change your submission by the date they are due as many times as you want.
*Graphics must be your own, if you enter another person's graphics you will be banned temporarily. Do it again and you get banned for good.
*Watermark your graphics, please. If you can't watermark them for whatever reason, explain it to me and I'll let it slide.
*If you were banned from the main Graphic Artist of the Week competition, you are allowed to enter but you will get no strikes. Break the rules once and you're gone for good.
*Keep it clean, you know what I mean.

Voting Rules

*Don't vote for yourself.
*You are allowed to say who you voted for, but it's not preferred. Do not degrade any of the submissions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission periods last 3 days and voting for 4. Today is Sunday night, so tomorrow it will officially begin. You can submit now if you want. So it goes from Monday-Wednesday for submitting. Then Thursday-Sunday. And Monday it begins anew!

The winner will get a userbar! Image

Phew! That was a lot of reading, huh? Thanks! And now the entries:

Submissions

Purple ribbon banner NOT made by me! It is from a plz account on DeviantArt.
Last edited by Misiziri on July 4th, 2012, 3:14 am, edited 11 times in total.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: Off-topic GAOTW - Week 3 - New Intro/Submissions

Postby [jess] » July 2nd, 2012, 3:21 am

Cool, I like that there is both an OT Disney competition and a separate OT thread too. :)

I will be whipping something up shortly. :P
[jess]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SophieCub » July 2nd, 2012, 9:30 am

I guess I could send the one I made last night? :P

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Misiziri » July 2nd, 2012, 3:48 pm

There you go!
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » July 2nd, 2012, 4:17 pm

Can we submit gifs? x'3 Thought I'd better make sure before I make anything.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » July 2nd, 2012, 4:31 pm

Lumi, my own entry is a GIF :P Pretty much anything you can imagine is allowed.
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » July 2nd, 2012, 4:39 pm

I don't see your entry but okie doki awesome sauce C:

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » July 2nd, 2012, 4:45 pm

No? Is the image not appearing on your computer? D:
Misiziri

Postby Tabby » July 2nd, 2012, 4:46 pm

Nor in mine is appearing, btw, what's the bottom line?

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Misiziri » July 2nd, 2012, 4:49 pm

Looks like I have to find new image hosting again :I Oh well, I'm making a new entry anyways.

And it says: "Purple ribbon banner NOT made by me! It is from a plz account on DeviantArt."
Misiziri

Next

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest