Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 23rd, 2015, 3:44 pm

Depends, some reactions criticise that the show will be only for human pre-schoolers, and I can't blame them :x

You want a bowl of wine?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbasGuard » August 23rd, 2015, 11:58 pm

Sure, if it complements what Nala and the lionesses bring home for dinner.

Have you ever eaten fish?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on August 25th, 2015, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 24th, 2015, 2:10 pm

Once or twice, I think.

Do you believe there can be a victory against the power of Mordor?
SlayerOfLight

Postby SimbasGuard » August 25th, 2015, 12:37 am

Yes, The Power of Mordor can be vanquished! So long as the forces of good never surrender.

Have you thought of having The Pet Avengers come to The Pride Lands and Train The Lion Guard?

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 28th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Sure, why not. They could use some training anyway

Honestly Simba, do you really take that whole ''lion guard'' stuff serious? Because let's be realistic... if I wanted to, I could pound Kion and his little animal friends 3 feet in the ground (unless they have some kind of superpowers which I highly doubt)
SlayerOfLight

Postby SimbasGuard » August 29th, 2015, 7:14 am

The Lion Guard won't be solely in charge of Pride Lands security, they are just going to be assisting me. Anyone that tries to pound Kion or his friends, will have to deal with me :grr3:

Do you like The X-Men?

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 29th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Yes, but I like the Avengers more.

[quote="Simba"]The Lion Guard won't be solely in charge of Pride Lands security, they are just going to be assisting me. Anyone that tries to pound Kion or his friends, will have to deal with me :grr3:[/quote]

But even by allowing them to assist you in serious situations, don't you think it's a bit too dangerous for them? Because they're small...
SlayerOfLight

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2015, 4:50 am

I won't be expecting them to fight at my side, I just want them to keep an eye on things in The Pride Lands, and let me know if something requires my attention.

When you were living with Timon and Pumbaa in the Jungle. did you ever eat any actual lion food without them knowing?

SimbasGuard

Postby Elton John » August 30th, 2015, 5:07 am

No, but I once tried to order pizza with fried zebra on top. Turns out we don't have phones here nor is there anywhere that serves pizza.

Are you buddies with Rajah?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2015, 5:39 am

I have met him at the house of mouse and his a pleasant Tiger to be around, but we don't hang out enough for us to be buddies. Although I am sure he would make a great friend.

Aside from Hyenas are there any other animals that you don't care for that much?

SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction