Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby Arbystrider » April 27th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Whatever my eye colour is. It fluctuates with time, so that's kinda tricky.

Do you know if there's any fanart of you playing with a squeaky chew toy?
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 28th, 2014, 7:14 pm

No, but I can totally see myself do that?

Can I please have a piece of your fur?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » May 3rd, 2014, 7:27 pm

Why do you want a piece of my fur? Well take away but don't give me a bald spot

Is it weird to answer questions from humans here at MLK?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 16th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Not really, it's just like having my friends asking me questions face-to-face.

Does Simba have any cute nicknames for you?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby electricocomics » May 23rd, 2014, 4:32 am

I never stopped to think about that one ! Well aside from my love, sweetheart and sugar not really but he really does try and that is enough for me. Simba isn't a poet but he makes up for it by being so likeable and of service.

Nala, what do you think about humans and their technology, advanced society and all. Would a human be accepted into the pride and would certain factors help that chance of acceptance?
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby juhouh » May 23rd, 2014, 7:31 am

It's quite interesting... I'm typing this with your technology, too bad they didn't design these keyboards for paws. I think I would consider to let one join our pride if they do me a favor, bring me that squeaky chew toy you were talking about earlier :P

Are you bored right now?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 23rd, 2014, 8:15 am

Yeah... Simba's out on one of his border patrols. I think I just might send out the hunting party when he comes back... :3

Do you know Simba grew up eating grubs? Has he ever tried to convince you into trying some?
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Yes he did. I can never imagine how he did it, but he did. We sure as heck not finding out if I like them or not, despite how much he tries! Or Timon and Pumbaa for that matter...

Did Simba ever tell you that he used your special flipping move to better Scar in their battle? Do you feel that he stole it from you, or that he finally learned from the best?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 24th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Really? Wow... This is incredible! In fact, I rule!

Do you have your way of persuading Simba or punishing him when he gets on your nerves?
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2014, 8:40 pm

We all know who the real ruler of the Pride Lands is. It's not the lion walking around proclaiming loudly that it's him.

So how do you exactly keep him in check then?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction