Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby juhouh » November 3rd, 2013, 9:42 pm

You would know if she did. She did only know him for a short time until he dissappeared

Nala, have you ever considered to travel somewhere far away? And where to?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 3rd, 2013, 9:46 pm

To Japan perhaps.

Can you blow a party horn?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » November 3rd, 2013, 9:54 pm

Found one near Rafiki's tree and it was actually very easy to use even they're not made for us lionesses

What would you do in Japan?
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 4th, 2013, 11:57 am

Explore Tokyo.

Would you hunt and eat a human?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby juhouh » November 4th, 2013, 6:10 pm

No. Their meat isn't even tasty and if I did hunt one there would be the whole Africa after me. Too risky, I rather steal their food instead. I like cream, it's my favorite

Do you like to swim?
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby OuRaion » November 4th, 2013, 8:38 pm

No, not really. I know how, but I don't like to.

How bad was living with Scar as king?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby juhouh » November 4th, 2013, 8:51 pm

It was slavery. He did just make me and the other lionesses hunt food for him and his entire hyena army. We were so tired but we had to keep hunting around the clock

Can I pull off one of your teeth?
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 22nd, 2013, 10:17 pm

Will I allow that? No. Can you try? Yes.

Can I feed you a milk bottle?
SlayerOfLight

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 22nd, 2013, 10:32 pm

....No.

Were you shocked when it was revealed that Simba had supposedly killed Mufasa?
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby juhouh » December 1st, 2013, 8:24 pm

It's always a shock if someone kills his own family member

What kind of dreams you usually see?
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction