Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby SimbasGuard » July 16th, 2015, 6:10 am

Well anyone's voice would sound high pitched compared to my Father. Seriously though even though my voice does not resonate as my Father's I still have no problem speaking with authority.

Have you ever had Pizza?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Todd23 » July 16th, 2015, 2:46 pm

Yes, and it was quite delicious

I know I've asked this before, and this is the last time I'll ask anyone, but do you think Scar was acting like a toddler when you saw him fighting with your mother?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 16th, 2015, 3:07 pm

No, more like a f#ng psychopath.

What would you do if someone kicks a soccer ball against your butt?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Todd23 » July 16th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Hear them out. If I can tell they did it on purpose, though, I'd eat them.

Do the monkeys still own Zazu? Or did you abolish that law?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » July 17th, 2015, 6:07 am

I never let the monkeys do anything mean to Zazu, I just need to know where he is if I need him.

Is it difficult to get Pizza delivered to Pride Rock?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 18th, 2015, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » July 17th, 2015, 12:54 pm

Yes it is, because we don't have phones

You do realize the monkeys are making Zazu wear diapers and hover him over alligators, right? You wouldn't call that mean?
Todd23

Postby SimbasGuard » July 18th, 2015, 6:10 pm

What...Their are alligators in The Pride Lands!? I'm going to deal with this right away.

Aside from Nala going after Pumbaa when she first came to Timon and Pumbaa's jungle, where there any other predatory threats that you had to protect Timon and/or Pumbaa from?

SimbasGuard

Postby Todd23 » July 18th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Yeah, they used me to scare off predators all the time

If I told you I confused the crocodiles with alligators, what would yo do? Because I think I meant to say they hover him over crocodiles...Also, whether or not it's crocodiles or alligators, you wouldn't call that mean?
Todd23

Postby SimbasGuard » July 18th, 2015, 7:13 pm

That is different, the crocodiles belong here. Yes that is definitely is mean, I will be taking Zazu away from the monkeys. Then I will send Rafiki to teach the monkeys a lesson. I'm sure he will be able to knock some sense into them.

Aside from anywhere on or in Pride Rock. Where is your favorite place in The Pride Land to take a nap?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on April 24th, 2016, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 18th, 2015, 11:36 pm

In the den.

Can I call you Arnold Schwarzenkitty?
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction