Name: Hekima
Nicknames: Wolf, and Taka.
Meaning: Wisdom
Species: Grey Wolf
Fur Color: Greyish-Brown
Eye Color: Bluish-Grey
Tail: Medium sized and somewhat fluffy.
Build: Muscular
Description/Appearance: Fluffy and muscular.
Friends: Nyoto and Kodiac.
Crush/Mate: Kodiac
Pack/Family: None
History: Was exiled from her pack at a very young age for fighting other pack members and has remained in exile ever since. She roams through the forest trying to find another pack to join, but was never accepted into any that she crossed paths with. She lives in a cave in Southwest Canada not very far from Vancouver. Because of lack of game in the forests, she goes to the nearest town, (Which is usually Vancouver), for food and search of friends. She has befriended Nyota, a local husky who is currently her best friend. Nyoto told her about cars and trains and stuff but Hekima wanted to know more. One day, she was down by a train station and saw a train about to leave. She was curious so she went into a train car and ended up getting locked in. A few days later, she ended up in Anchorage right at the end of a dog sled race. She decided to watch when she saw a husky named Kodiac who she instantly fell in love with. He was caught up in the applause when another team was coming his way and was going to trample him. Luckily for Kodiac, Hekima got snapped back into reality and pushed him out of the way. Kodiac was grateful and ended up falling in love with Hekima. Due to his being a domestic dog, Kodiac had never seen the Northern Lights. Because of that, the following evening, Hekima asked Kodiac to join her in her observance of the Northern Lights and he accepts. The following morning, there is a huge earthquake in Anchorage and Kodiac's owner is seriously injured. The earthquake was rated 8.4 on the Rictor Scale and Anchorage is in desperate for the materials needed to rebuild everything that was destroyed. Everybody knew Kodiac's dog sled team was the fastest in all of Alaska, so they were the ones chosen to go and retrieve the supplies from Nenana. The team retrieved the supplies but the lead dog accidentally drove the team down a deep cliff and the impact killed the lead dog and knocked the musher out cold. As soon as Hekima heard about this, she was out of Anchorage before anybody could change her mind. Kodiac was very worried about the team when he remembered something Hekima had told him. "Just howl if you need me!" Remembering that, Kodiac howled his little heart out. Hekima heard him and howled back. Kodiac howled again after hearing Hekima's howl. Hekima knew then that she had found his team. When she reached his team she finds out the the musher is out and the lead dog is dead. She volunteers to lead the team home and everybody agrees. She leads the way home and when they get back a huge crowd is waiting for the team.
Personality: Fun-loving, playful, and protective. She is very quick to protect others and can be aggressive. She never takes the easy way out and she also loves to run. She knows all the shortcuts around town and uses them often making her completely unpredictable.
PIcture:
Picture 20.png
Picture 20.png (37.28 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Last edited by KovusTrueMate on June 17th, 2010, 5:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Re: Hekima

Postby Mike » June 3rd, 2010, 11:33 pm

Approved =) Neat OC, go canada! Ypu'll probably want to add some more details to your personality though ;) Usually three or four sentences of detail is standard.
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Re: Hekima

Postby KovusTrueMate » June 4th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Vancouver was the first place to come to mind and Canada is awesome. ;) I added more to the personality and put in some extra info for maximum clarity. :) You may draw a picture of her if you like. I will draw a full body picture of her and her home so it will be easier. :) I call her my wolf-sona. Me as a wolf. I may even make a 'page' for Nyoto for maximum clarity on him.
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Return to Original Characters (OT)