Unil Taronyu

Unil Taronyu

Postby shadowdream » January 4th, 2010, 11:28 pm

Name: Unil Taronyu
Name meening: Dream Hunter
Species: Na'vi
Clan: Omaticaya Clan
Personality: Unil has a very curious personality. She’s grown very curious of the sky people and has even left home tree to be closer to them. Not a sky person has ever seen her however for she like all Na’vi is skilled in climbing and sneaking about. In the tree in which she lives she keeps a few objects she had so carefully stolen from the sky people and studies them. She’s smart and again like all Na’vi she’s one with nature and cares for all living things. Though she knows how to speak English she only speaks her native tong and keeps her distance from other Na’vi.
Description: Unil looks very much like any other Na’vi female. Her skin is a dark to light blue and covered with intertwining swirls and stripes as well as small dots that glow in the dark. She has high cheek bones and black hair whit random little braids and one long one which protects the strange pinkish tentacles which allow her to “bond” with all living things. Around her neck she wears a long necklace made of grass with large leaves that cover most of her chest and round green beads between the leaves. She also wears purple leggings like that of Neytiri’s.
Other: Though she lives on her own she still is very close to home tree and often spends nights or days there.
Featured In: only one roleplay in a different site
History: Ever since a young age Unil had been going to Gracy’s school and has learned much of the sky people becoming more and more curious of them. She left the school and began her training and not long after she bonded with Rimmokri her Ikran she left home tree to live closer to the sky people and study them in hiding. Some Na’vi thought her foolish to be so close to them but she did not care. She began to steal a few things from them to study and one night when she was watching them drive their huge metal machines she saw a poor Palulukan die and after the sky people were far enough away she ran to the dying beast but to no prevale. As she began to walk away she heard the crying calls of a young Palulukan and sure enough this one had a young baby. Unil took in the orphan and name him Karyu meening Teach for he has taught her many lessons and he has now grown to full adult hood.
Position: warrior
Mate: Unil dos not have a mate
Children: none

This character was made before I found the Avatar roleplay here so a few things may sound off like how she's been going to Gracy's school since a young age but I'll see about fixing those few things
Last edited by shadowdream on January 6th, 2010, 1:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Re: Teka'hey

Postby shadowdream » January 6th, 2010, 12:51 am

hmm I'm gonna have to give her a propar name now that I know the language. thinks
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Teka'hey

Postby Baya » January 6th, 2010, 1:00 am

A great character ^___^

-applauds-

I like how much detail you put into her and her life. That's what I like to see in a character bio before hand because it gives me insight with whom I'll be rping with. ;)
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Re: Unil Taronyu

Postby shadowdream » January 6th, 2010, 1:04 am

Thanks. Ya putting lots a work and detail is what I like too. It also seems to make them much more real or how ever you would call it. I've yet to see the other Avatar characters though
shadowdream

Postby Mike » January 6th, 2010, 2:29 am

Yup, you've got a nice charrie there =) I find that I have to play with a new character for a while, a few posts and such and see how they act before I can write up a proper bio, but I hope to add to mine ^.^
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby DarkLiger » January 6th, 2010, 2:34 am

Hey nice Na'vi OC you have here shadow. The name has an awesome meaning. ^^ Can't wait to see her in the rp. :)
DarkLiger

Postby shadowdream » January 6th, 2010, 3:51 am

thanks guys, I love your guises charries too their all awsome
shadowdream

Return to Original Characters (OT)