Kai Shuma (Teen Titans RP)

Kai Shuma (Teen Titans RP)

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 12th, 2012, 4:56 am

Name: Kai Shuma

Weapons if any: Kunai, two short blades one he carries on his back waist and the other concealed in his metalic left arm and extends out from the elbow and can detatch and used in his free hand, his metal left arm has diamond claw tip fingers allowing him to grip walls and deal close range damage, his arm is also strong enough to block most frontal assaults but still lightweight enough to move without slowing him down.

For a better look at what I mean I moddled his arm off of Lan Fan's from FMA: Brotherhood it has slight differences being without the black cloth and spikes on the hand and knuckles. http://media.photobucket.com/image/lan%20fan%20fullmetal/Seiren2600/Fullmetal%20Alchemist%20Brotherhood/Lan_Fan_Automail.jpg?o=10 I don't own the show or characters just using the model though.

Powers if any: controls the power of lightening and can arc it anyway he wants and can use it to create a flash orb for a quick escape if needed, he can also fire his lightening from long range.

Looks and outfit: wears black pants and black t-shirt along with a black cloth mask covering his mouth and nose with chainmail underneath his shirt, he wears a white hooded jacket. White male with short brown spikey hair and green eyes, he has scars on his back and one over his left eye and large scar markings where his metal arm is attached to his body.

Personality and backstory: Born in a country overseas he is the strongest of the Knights and one of the major houses that holds elemantal powers that protects their King. At a young age he lost his arm in a recon mission and got his metalic arm with the weapon enhancements. Through years of training he has been able to hone his powers to great abilities. Kai is a genually kind, smart, and caring person wanting to protect his friends and teammates, he's not one to take pure brutality and will fight to defend the innocent but he's easily goated into battle.

How they joined either side: He met Slade when he was came to their homeland looking for info on the Life's Soul. When Kai stood against Slade in combat Slade came out on top giving Kai a chance to join him or die and when Slade saw the raw power Kai had he implemented his own way of swaying his mind. After attaching a controling device to Kai he was forced to destroy his village and join the Anti-Titans as their leader.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Return to Original Characters (OT)