Sairo

Sairo

Postby shadowdream » July 31st, 2010, 4:45 am

Name: Sairo
Species: Snow Leopard
Personality: Sairo, to any stranger will come off as dangerous, slightly sphycotic(sp?) and cold blooded. He loves to watch his prey squirm and plead for help in his claws/teeth and most often tortures them before giving the killing bite. Though he loves to see others in pain while he is strong and healthy, he hates to see his friends in pain. If you were to hurt one of them, wether you got away before he found out or not, you will surely not servive the next night, that is not before being tortured by his teeth and claws. At times he can be over pretective, trying to defend and keep his friends away from harm by putting himself in front of them.
Description: Like the average snow leopard, Sairo stands about two feet. From tip of his tail to his head he is about eight feet, his tail being a hair longer and he weighs nearly one hundred and senventeen Ibs. His coat is like all snow leopards, apart from the usual differences (like human fingerprints). The only thing that really sets him apart are his scars. There are several on his front legs and a couple on his left hind leg, aswell as one on his right cheek, all from fighting other large cats.
Other: This character, along with one other created and a few still to come belongs in a world I am working on. I am thinking of eather drawing a comic of it(starting with small stuff for practice) or a short story. From what I've already come up with, the world is much like earth though there are no humans and some species such as bears and large cats (maybe canines) are spread out (though they still prefer some terains).
Picture: coming soon, need details then colouring.
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Re: Sairo

Postby Synvilla » August 21st, 2010, 3:38 am

Sairo sounds awesome.
Synvilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

DO NOT STEAL SYNVILLA

Nickname(s): Kena, Jeba
Pride Points: 1

Re: Sairo

Postby shadowdream » September 30th, 2010, 12:58 am

Glad you think so :). He started with just a randome drawing of a snow leopard :lol:
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Return to Original Characters (OT)