Julius (new MLK sona)

Julius (new MLK sona)

Postby Carl » August 9th, 2012, 10:58 pm

Even though this is an MLK sona, it's not a TlK OC, so I'm posting him here. :P

So, you're all gonna think I'm weird, and I don't really care. I still like Juliette the green cheetah (who you may or may not have seen/ heard of), but I don't want her as my MLK sona anymore. She doesn't seem right to me anymore, so here's my new one. I tried to make him a lot like myself, since a 'sona is a representation of oneself.

Full Name: Zhao Ju-Long (with Ju-Long being the given name)
Nick Name(s): Julius, Julie
Birthday: Apr. 9, 1992
Hair: blonde
Eyes: green
Language(s): English, Mandarin Chinese, a little Korean
Height: 162 cm (5' 4")
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: 81.6 kg (180 lbs), low stamina... AKA unfit (although he is exercising regularly in an attempt to get into shape)
Race/Species: anthro Xiamen tiger/Snow leopard hybrid
Dreams/Life Goals: To live in a nice pagoda-roofed home in Canada with that special someone, earning a living as an artist
Hobbies: drawing, painting, writing poems and stories, reading, watching movies, playing video games
Likes: night time, sparring, cooking & baking, solitude, rain, snow, water, science fiction, adventure, traveling, talking with friends
Loves: K-Pop, being around loved ones, music
Dislikes: children, solitude, heat, sand, closed-minded people, people who go out of their way in an attempt to convert others to their religion, bright lights (such as the sun), talking on the phone
Hates: loneliness, haters, politics, crowds, his social awkwardness, being ignored
Fears: death (himself or a loved one), wasps (bees, yellow jackets, etc.), stupid people, losing the things he cares about
Personality: intelligent, loyal, introvert*, uncertain; but when around only people he's close to, has a tendency to be random, loud, hyper, and generally weird, however, he'll probably still be nervous; typically is afraid of the way things will sound; he also has low self-esteem, though he tends to say things like "of course I'm right," and "I'm awesome like that"
Turn Ons: good hair
Turn Offs: baldness
Natural Talents: drawing, good with kids & animals
Picture:

[quote="* Wikipedia"]The common modern perception is that introverts tend to be more reserved and less outspoken in groups. They often take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, using computers, hiking and fishing. The archetypal artist, writer, sculptor, engineer, composer and inventor are all highly introverted. An introvert is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though he or she may enjoy interactions with close friends. Trust is usually an issue of significance: a virtue of utmost importance to an introvert choosing a worthy companion. They prefer to concentrate on a single activity at a time and like to observe situations before they participate, especially observed in developing children and adolescents. They are more analytical before speaking. Introverts are easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation from social gatherings and engagement, introversion having even been defined by some in terms of a preference for a quiet, more minimally stimulating environment.[/quote]
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Original Characters (OT)