Giulietta Abadonato

Giulietta Abadonato

Postby Carl » December 22nd, 2011, 5:25 am

I hope this character's not too racy for the staff. ffff~
I'm not trying to offend anyone, and I'll take her down if she is. Haven't role played on this site before and I don't want any trouble.
I think it should be okay, but the rules do say to keep it PG, which is why there aren't a lot of details. lol
Anyway, character bio:

NAME: Giulietta Abandonato
BORN: December 21, 1477
STATE OF ORIGIN: Roma, Italy
APPEARANCE: Her hair is a medium brown color and stops just past her shoulder blades. She often keeps it tied back, to keep it out of the way on assignments, and to heighten her appeal the rest of the time. Her features are soft and pleasant, but she’s not the prettiest courtesan in Roma by far. She stands at 5’4” and has brown eyes. She has an athletic build, but no notable features or deformities.
PERSONALITY: She is very serious when she’s wearing her assassin robes, but the rest of the time, she’s usually very impulsive.
HISTORY: Giulietta was born to Maria Abandonato, a courtesan at the Rosa in Fiore. Her father was never known, and she was raised in the brothel. Because of her upbringing, she started working as a courtesan herself at 17. When Claudia took over the Rosa in 1500, Giulietta decided that she wanted to join the assassins instead of just helping them. She wasn’t sure about her abilities, so she waited for another year, working out on a regular basis and practicing basic parcouring techniques around the Rosa. Early in 1501, she joined the Brotherhood of Assassins, and has been fighting for them ever since. She frequently visits her mother at the Rosa in Fiore when she’s not on an assignment.
PARENTS: Maria Abandonato, unknown father
SIBLINGS: unknown
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Giulietta Abadonato

Postby Baya » December 22nd, 2011, 5:40 am

1) Awesome character.

2) I do not see how this character can at all be offensive. I'll fight for it to be put back up if it's taken down >_>
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Carl » December 22nd, 2011, 6:44 am

I thought they might not be too happy with her being a courtesan and all.
I haven't been on this site long, and since they want it kid-friendly and all, I wasn't sure if that would apply to rp characters, and if it did, I didn't know if that particular profession would be allowed. lol
But you've been here a while, so I'll trust that she's okay if you say she is. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Baya » December 22nd, 2011, 5:48 pm

No kid will know what it is, unless they go and ask their parents. Then it's in their hands >_> Geez. Just don't describe the job.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Carl » December 23rd, 2011, 3:25 am

Yeah I know, but some sites the staff are kinda strict. xD
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to Original Characters (OT)