Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Postby Adofo » August 22nd, 2014, 6:33 am

Well, I've been on this site for over a year but I've never really stepped outside the fan art albums except for role plays and a few fan fictions I've done. So here it goes. My name is Adofo (real name Cody) i was born and raised in Texas. I love the cold and hate hot weather! (Ironic right?!) I've been a lover of The Lion King since I was a baby! I was born three months before the movies release and ever since it has been my favorite movie of all time! I'm a huge gamer weather it be PC, Xbox, Playstation, nintendo or even older games. I'm a really nice guy! In fact, my dream is that one day there will be no war, no starvation, no crime, no poverty, no nothing! Just peace and happiness everywhere in the world! I know that sounds far fetched but a guy can dream. And I do what I can to help reach that dream! For instance, i am a really good listener to other peoples problems and I solve them for them! Weather it be in real life or online! I've helped plenty of friends on here with there problems! No matter how big or small i always help! I'd say the biggest thing i've done in helping others is prevent *cough* a few threats of suicide. Unfortunately i have even found some of those people on here. So what did i do? Got them through it! It's never easy, but that's the kind of guy i am! If you want, tell me about yourself in the comments!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 23rd, 2014, 7:36 am

^^ HEY MAN! :D

Hows it going :cheese:
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby SimbasGuard » August 23rd, 2014, 7:42 am

Welcome to The Pride Adofo, even though you are already a member :)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Haraka » August 23rd, 2014, 3:43 pm

Heya , a welcome would perhaps be a bit misplaced seeing you already have one years of activity :P , but enjoy your time here anyway :delight:
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby juhouh » August 23rd, 2014, 4:03 pm

Welcome :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 23rd, 2014, 4:05 pm

Yay, :P Now to bring the other FAA people here and get their butts started on posting and joining the forum club.

Hope ya enjoy the forums! =)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Adofo » August 23rd, 2014, 7:44 pm

Geez! Not even a day away and i come back to all these replies! XD well thanks everyone!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 24th, 2014, 2:55 am

Welcome back :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Adofo » August 24th, 2014, 2:58 am

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]Welcome back :)[/quote]
Thanks! :3
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » August 24th, 2014, 3:15 am

[quote="juhouh"]Welcome :salute:[/quote]
Thanks! I really love this site! Actually, this is my favorite site! Even beats youtube!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Introductions