I come from the past

I come from the past

Postby Woeler » July 1st, 2016, 6:25 am

Due to some random googling I somehow ended up here again and my password manager automatically logged me in, which did not go unnoticed by a few people. So I decided to have a look who is still here and what they are up to.

I think it has been over two years since I was last here. Just checking in to see what and how you're all doing. I won't be really active here as I have basically lost interest for the general topic of this website (might hang out in the den now and then), but I'll make sure to check my inbox now and then. I found messages today that were over two years old.

I didn't really leave with the intention of leaving (if that makes sense?). Life just got busier as I founded my own business and after a while I was working well over a double normal workweek a week. I also travel a lot between countries for the business, meaning barely any free time, and sometimes barely even sleep (sometimes not even sleep at all). And with that I naturally disappeared here. The last two years have been quite the roller-coaster.

So, how are y'all doing? I saw some names from the good'ol times pop up here and there.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: I come from the past

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 1st, 2016, 1:04 pm

I changed my name as well, but I'm sure when you see that we're from the same country there will be ringing some bells.
(ok no bullsh!t I used to be Nicholas)

Either way, good to know that you are back. I remember you were always making stuff interesting in this boring forum. Ever since you left, little to no interesting stuff happened here at all sadly.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby DGFone » July 1st, 2016, 11:43 pm

You should remember me - even with the same avatar too. Guess I'll be seeing you around!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 1st, 2016, 11:51 pm

In all fairness most of us have lost interest in the main topic of the site. :P

It's been fun catching up, but damn man I hope you're getting breaks because your work sounds intense. You sound pretty into it but don't take it to unhealthy levels. :ehh2:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Woeler » July 2nd, 2016, 12:29 am

[quote="MetalHeart"]I changed my name as well, but I'm sure when you see that we're from the same country there will be ringing some bells.
(ok no bullsh!t I used to be Nicholas)

Either way, good to know that you are back. I remember you were always making stuff interesting in this boring forum. Ever since you left, little to no interesting stuff happened here at all sadly.[/quote]

Ah yes, I think you together with Flip are the only ones I stayed kind of a bit in contact with via facebook.

[quote="DGFone"]You should remember me - even with the same avatar too. Guess I'll be seeing you around![/quote]

I definitely do, we used to talk a lot on skype. Good to see you're still here.

[quote="Kops"]In all fairness most of us have lost interest in the main topic of the site. :P

It's been fun catching up, but damn man I hope you're getting breaks because your work sounds intense. You sound pretty into it but don't take it to unhealthy levels. :ehh2:[/quote]

Choose a profession you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
~Confucius
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » July 3rd, 2016, 8:20 pm

Hey Woeler! Nice to have you somewhat back here :lol: Was wondering where you had run off to. Hope things are well for you!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Woeler » July 4th, 2016, 6:12 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]Hey Woeler! Nice to have you somewhat back here :lol: Was wondering where you had run off to. Hope things are well for you![/quote]

busy life, but doing great. You?
Woeler

Postby Azdgari » July 5th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Now if we could just get KKVK4 back here, my sig would be relevant again!

Glad to hear from you, and glad to see you're putting that big head of yours to use out in the world.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby SimbasGuard » July 6th, 2016, 2:34 am

Welcome back Woler.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions