Roleplay - under Scar's regin

Roleplay - under Scar's regin

Postby Troll Berserker » December 11th, 2015, 5:38 pm

I'm searching for people that would like to RP a story placed on Pridelands during Scar's regin, starting about the time Nala and Simba were in their teens..
I want to develop my roleplay character, Alaba - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47311 , she's starting as a friendly, careless cub. Hyenas, lions or any other animals welcome, you can also pick canon character(s) but I would like a potential friend for Alaba ;)

I'm not a best writer ever, but I'd appreciate someone who can reply with a full sentence adding something except just a plain description of character's current dialogue or action (<<"Hi, wanna be mates?" *wags tail*>> - is a NO) and someone who can push story foward with new ideas.

And let's say within TLK reality. No sparkle lions, no superpowers or weird accesories. By that I mean colorful clothing, gems, leg warmers etc. Things that could be made by animals using natural materials like plants and bones are okay or human things that are believable to put on a wild animal (ropes, tracking/identification accesories).

And that's probably gonna be an open RP, I don't mind people joining in.

Anyone?
Last edited by Troll Berserker on December 12th, 2015, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Re: Roleplay - under Scar's regin

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 11th, 2015, 11:03 pm

sounds interesting, can my oc have the roar of the elders?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Troll Berserker » December 12th, 2015, 3:42 pm

Aren't only cubs from royal famillies able to have the roar? Or is it generally for frierce lions with pure heart? I'm just asking now, I dunno xD
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » December 12th, 2015, 5:16 pm

^Huh, I'm also not quite sure but if someone had that roar in SP, wouldn't Scar be driven off earlier? It's more like the 'chosen' one. If human things are being placed on animals, does that mean that humans will be dragged into the story as well? :thefastest:
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Troll Berserker » December 12th, 2015, 5:27 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]^Huh, I'm also not quite sure but if someone had that roar in SP, wouldn't Scar be driven off earlier? It's more like the 'chosen' one. If human things are being placed on animals, does that mean that humans will be dragged into the story as well? :thefastest:[/quote]
Yeah, good point xD I'm not sure if Scar wouldn't just get rid of that lion xD But I see a posibility for the character to discover the power later then running away from the Pridelands in fear of being killed by Scar.
And I didn't really plan humans, I just don't want animals with unrealistic accesories, but wanted to make it clear that I'm not against ALL accesories in character design - fashion jewelery and tag gadgets are different things. (for example one of my characters wears a tracking device collar)
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Postby Braveheart » December 12th, 2015, 5:46 pm

[quote="Troll Berserker"]Yeah, good point xD I'm not sure if Scar wouldn't just get rid of that lion xD But I see a posibility for the character to discover the power later then running away from the Pridelands in fear of being killed by Scar.
And I didn't really plan humans, I just don't want animals with unrealistic accesories, but wanted to make it clear that I'm not against ALL accesories in character design - fashion jewelery and tag gadgets are different things. (for example one of my characters wears a tracking device collar)[/quote]

But that also means Rafiki would have known of it somehow just like he knows that Simba was alive. It wasn't recorded anywhere since Scar destroyed his own band of lions because they disagree with him.

If they are being part of a Nat Geo Wild program, the most humans would do is probably... just watch. Or try to contain them in the reserve as part of a conversation program.:lol:

(Which character is that?)
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 12th, 2015, 6:42 pm

[quote="Troll Berserker"]Aren't only cubs from royal famillies able to have the roar? Or is it generally for frierce lions with pure heart? I'm just asking now, I dunno xD[/quote]

Traditionally it is the second born cub of the royal family, however the oc in question is one I'm making just for this rp, the second born cub of scar and zira.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Troll Berserker » December 15th, 2015, 6:42 pm

I guess that's okay. I just wonder what happened to him after Scar was defeated.

[quote="Braveheart"](Which character is that?)[/quote]
My hyena character Ukufa, mother of Shenzi and Ed. She's pobably not going to be used in that RP anyway nor in any roleplay, that's why I didn't post her here.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 16th, 2015, 1:55 am

maybe he helps defeat scar and swears loyalty to simba as he is the rightful king.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Troll Berserker » December 17th, 2015, 6:38 am

What about Kion? Wasn't he so special for having the roar? It kinda loses its meaning hen there are two lions with the roar plus if he was around, then wouldn't he be the leader of Lion Guard instead of Kion?
Sorry, I'm just not into AU roleplay.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions