Story/RP Players wanted

Re: Story/RP Players wanted

Postby Ravvij » July 4th, 2014, 2:11 am

No, no. it's fine. I already altered it to fit your post.
Anyway, I'll let you choose what condition Skauti's kill is in when they arrive.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 4:00 am

I am thinking that later, when Laini tries talking to Skauti again in the hopes that maybe not having other lions around will get him to be more talkative, he can end up making an advance on her or something? Despite him not being as big as she is, it would make sense if he acted a little boldly while doing that due to his personality.

But that's just my opinion.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 5:54 am

^ Yeah, I could see him initially trying to make a move on her once they get a bit more comfortable and they're around each other more. That said, though, I'm trying to think of what his ultimate role will be. Maybe she could be like a big sister figure to him in the end, and that's what will convince him to stay in the pride?

I mean, he'd have to have some reason to stay, otherwise I think he would simply leave once they crossed the mountains and then his role in the story would be over. :/
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 5:57 am

Since he's having trouble believing that anyone will care for him, I'm planning to have Laini be the one to show him that he's mistaken by doing just that.

Yes, she'll be a little hesitant at first because of the way he'll act, but I think that Rav and Kaith will also grow to accept him through her eventually. Plus, I could always add another OC to keep him company... The basic idea of this RP was that Rav would eventually form his own pride after all... Whether he does that by solely gathering members or by taking over another one, we will obviously need more OCs at one point or another.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 6:14 am

I like that idea. :3 And I suppose another OC couldn't hurt, whose would it be though?
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ravvij » July 4th, 2014, 6:19 am

Not mine. I'm almost maxed out. I can handle up to four characters, but then it gets messy.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Postby Ravvij » July 4th, 2014, 6:25 am

[quote="Ravvij"]Not mine. I'm almost maxed out. I can handle up to four characters, but then it gets messy.[/quote]
I mean I can use up to four characters in an RP. I can handle up to 10 or 15 additional characters running around.
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 6:29 am

Mine, obviously... :P
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Ravvij » July 4th, 2014, 6:33 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]Mine, obviously... :P[/quote]
Female I hope. :P
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Fear fear.

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 6:38 am

Most likely.

Maybe one that would constantly (unintentionally) annoy Kaith by trying to gain her love and affection <3
For the purpose of amusing me as we go along.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions