Story/RP Players wanted

Re: Story/RP Players wanted

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 6:39 am

^ lolz.

I have another female OC I use pretty often so if you want I could bring her in too. ;P
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 6:41 am

You could, but what will her purpose be? I'd imagine having her there to interact mostly with your OC will be a bit pointless unless you want to reply to yourself all the time. :#
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 7:04 am

Oh, I thought you meant OCs in general. xD Nawww, she'd interact with one of yours, but I won't get ahead of myself.

If you want to bring in an OC so Skauti can have a friend, that's fine by me. ;)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 7:21 am

A friend? Well...
We'll see about that... :P
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 7:59 am

Alright. XD

I should probably go post now. Sorry. I got distracted with other forum posts. :s
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 9:10 am

Posted! I'm kind of wondering what should happen on this hunt... should something go wrong or should it go as planned? :3
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 9:16 am

Ravvij told me he has something planned and that he's waiting for your post. We'll just have to wait and see... I might make a small post myself, but nothing too long because there isn't much for me to write about. I'll just have Laini react to Skauti accidentally brushing his tail against her flank and then just have her take her position alongside Kaith as they prepare for the hunt...

I usually don't bother to even try to make my posts as long as yours because I don't find it necessary. Sometimes they do turn out long, though.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 9:19 am

Also...
[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Thus, he made sure to clean every last drop of it off, while Laini absently sucked on the morrow.
[/quote]
What do you mean by that?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Gemini » July 4th, 2014, 9:26 am

Just PMed you on what that was. :3 And alright, guess it's mostly a waiting game now...

Mine are naturally long since I want them to have some detail, and plus that's just the way I write. I can make them shorter, though, if you guys would like.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 4th, 2014, 9:31 am

I don't mind it. It just makes me feel a little lazy whenever I don't feel like writing 4 or so paragraphs.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions