A private love rp kiara X kovu i need a partner.

A private love rp kiara X kovu i need a partner.

Postby longlivethequeen » November 2nd, 2012, 8:43 am

Hello this is longlivethequeen im doing this rp but i need an rping partner anybody? And i need another seven rp partners this is going to BE PRIVATE.
Characters are
Kiara:Longlivethequeen
Kovu:
simba:
nala:
lioness1:
lioness2:
lioness outsider1:
Zira:
Lioness outsider2:
Kiara x kovu cub:
This is on the peaceful scene in tlk2sp after upendi. It is kiara and kovu spending time together. Thinking about eachother thinking they will not be aloud to be together because of simba and zira. But after the battle kiara and kovu get married then a few weeks after that kiara gets pregnant with kovus cubs. Kiara gives birth but one cub dosent make it but the other makes it and they call it............. i dont know a name yet. But simba and nala step down when .............. is born and kiara and kovu become king and queen later on simba dies from old age [sad] then later nala joins him [aswell] And the circle of life is continued.
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Return to RP Planning & Discussions