I need an RPing partner (just one)

I need an RPing partner (just one)

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 3:55 am

I would prefer someone I haven't RPed with before...I like to see who's good at RPing for future reference :D

My lioness (Jela) wanders from pride to pride, trying to find the perfect place for her to fit in when she meets (?). She's cold and standoffish, as is her personality to be so, then starts to warm up to (?). Some things may happen, maybe they save each other a few times and they start to trust each other. Also they have some trouble with Jela's hidden past.

I am open to anyone's OC, the only requirements are: it has to be male, and I would like you to either pm me, post on this thread, or give me a link where I can find a description of your OC, you don't have to have a picture, personality description, or history account, all I need is the physical appearance. Also, it would be smart for your OC to be kind of open and talkative to ease Jela out of her "shell".

Please visit the following link and read about Jela:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=25503

If you are interested please post below: your OC, the required information about your OC, and any changes you would like me to add to the RP plan (keep in mind we can discuss exactly what happens to them, how they meet, etc. in PMs).
Thank you!!!

Characters:
Jela: werewolfgrrly
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: I need an RPing partner (just one)

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 12:55 pm

I am interested!!!! My OC Sevvy? I'll add the link soon- I haven't got him up yet!
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 1:12 pm

Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 21st, 2012, 2:40 pm

I do have one OC, but I understand if it's first come first served. His name is Niko. He has light brown fur with a lighter underbelly/paw fur and bright blue eyes. He has a two tone mane, a really dark brown and a slightly lighter brown. He is Sarabi's sister's son, but that doesn't really come into play.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 6:34 pm

AmyMarie I would like to do an RP with you sometime, but yes first come first serve. Thank you very much though for wanting to RP!
Uru, I love your character. If you haven't already please read Jelas character description. I will PM you soon, and as there are not really any specifics, we can start probably today or tomorrow ;)
Thank you again Amy :)
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 6:37 pm

I have read her description, don't worry :) just so you know, I'm in uK time zone, so may only be able to post once or twice a day :) really looking forward o RPing with you!
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 6:53 pm

Okay, should I start or you? :nuka:
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 7:09 pm

You can :)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 9:57 pm

:p
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Return to RP Planning & Discussions