[Request] A Life of Revenge

[Request] A Life of Revenge

Postby wolfishgirl » September 24th, 2012, 4:11 pm

This is the third installment of Gale and Chuki's story. You can find the second one here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25066
and the first here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24818
In this story Gale and Chuki encounter Nagasaki and Chernobyl again, leading towards a deadly confrontation.
Extra's in this are always welcome, but i have rules. Read what is happening before you post and make sure that it makes sense with what is going on in it. Use this to ask any questions about what is going on and what you want to do, but are not sure how to or if you should.
You MUST post at least once everyday. I would prefer it if you would post more than once a day and actually be very active, but if you don't post once a day and don't leave an excuse here, then i will kill you off.
If i have to PM you more than twice to get you to post, or break any other rules i just stated, i will take away a pride point. Also, if you want out of this RP, get out. Kill off your character or just make him/her leave.
Do not god mod other's characters, only I get that privilege. If you want to kill someone off, post it here first. Got it? good.

Characters:
Lions:
Chuki: male(main character) Wolfishgirl
Dhurba: female(lesser character) Unikels
Nagasaki: male (mail character) Wolfishgirl
Chernobyl: female (main character) Wolfishgirl

Humans:
Gale: male(main character) Nicholas
Doctor: male (lesser character) Wolfishgirl
hunter: male(lesser character) Wolfishgirl

Others:
Zapla: male (lesser character) wolfishgirl (eagle)
Doctor: male (lesser character) wolfishgirl
Hyenas: (lesser characters) Unikels
birds: (lesser characters: unikels
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Re: [Request] A Life of Revenge

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 24th, 2012, 4:22 pm

LOL. the doctor returns? xD
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » September 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm

yep, Doctor and Hunter both return.... mainly cuz i just copied and pasted that. :D
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 24th, 2012, 4:38 pm

LOL that'd be fun, if Gale gets another discussion with that doc again, after he saved Gale's life
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » September 24th, 2012, 4:44 pm

yeah... I'm thinking of just having the Hunter come back, dragging the Doctor with him and meeting up with Gale and Chuki before they reach Nagasaki and Chernobyl.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 24th, 2012, 4:51 pm

sounds good enough to me.
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » September 24th, 2012, 4:55 pm

What else should we do for this one?
we have doctor&hunter/Gale&Chuki confrontation
and Nagasaki&Chernobyl/Gale&Chuki confrontation
what else?
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 24th, 2012, 4:59 pm

I think that's enough characters for a while, maybe you'll get confused if you have to be so many characters?
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » September 24th, 2012, 5:10 pm

nah i'm good, plus they're just minor characters who come in and out.
but what else should Chuki and Gale do?
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 24th, 2012, 5:12 pm

maybe that chuki talks to those other lions and finds out they are descenands from the murderer of Gale's brother?
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions