[Request] A Life of Revenge

Re: [Request] A Life of Revenge

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 2nd, 2012, 3:44 pm

oh, sure.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby wolfishgirl » October 4th, 2012, 8:01 pm

yeah.... i have no idea where i'm going with this...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 4th, 2012, 8:06 pm

I actually thought you had Chuki knocked Gale out so Chuki could talk with them, whitout Gale interrupting and trying to kill any of them. And then Chuki somehow finding out those other 2 lions are the descendands. Or by making it look like Chuki turned against Gale to gain the trust of these other lions
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » October 4th, 2012, 8:16 pm

I was thinking of that... but how would I go around... those other two are Nagasaki and Chernobyl... just sayin
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 4th, 2012, 8:19 pm

yea I know. And don't worry, you didn't mess up. It actually fits the situation quite well, because I imagine Gale to be too stubborn and violent sometimes, and even uncontrollable for Chuki, which gives Chuki no choice but to temporary knock Gale out :lol:
SlayerOfLight

Postby wolfishgirl » October 5th, 2012, 12:57 am

actually I had CHuki to knock him out cuz Gale irritated him for saying that he couldn't kill the humans.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions