Private RPG anyone?

Private RPG anyone?

Postby Shadowfax » May 18th, 2012, 7:18 pm

Heyo all. I wanna do a private RPG of my character Nova's, cub/teen hood. It's a totally different pride a fair way off from the pridelands, but they are a very 'proud' family and Nova's a bit of a rogue. Would anyone like to play the part of her friend and some of the rest of the pride?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Private RPG anyone?

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 19th, 2012, 7:16 am

Hmm, I have never done private RP before but I think I could. :)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Shadowfax » May 19th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Cool!

Basically, was going to base it on Nova's old pride and tell her cub story. She is heir to the throne, but does not want it, so is often causing problems xD Im open to any other ideas you have to add in :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 19th, 2012, 4:44 pm

Well, I think it's great. :D Maybe she could meet a male lion (one of my OCs) and maybe run away with him? :D Or anything else... :)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » May 19th, 2012, 11:13 pm

That could work =D Though Nova does meet another lion later on in her life... But I was going to have her lioness friend played in this one, so maybe they could all run off together and Nova leaves later on? ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 20th, 2012, 7:11 am

Yeah, sure. :) So, I could add my Hassan as Nova's friend. :D And what other OCs do we need? I have Tahro, Tavarius and Ajali (males), also Thema and Hasnaa (females). Maybe some of them could act here?
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » May 20th, 2012, 1:06 pm

Thats cool! ^_^ One of them could be Nova's mother/father if you wanted ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 20th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Yeah, that's great. :D Nova's mother could be Hasnaa. :D She is a mysterious lioness. Hasnaa is charming and seductive. Can be a little harsh sometimes... This is her personality. :D
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » May 20th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Well that suits Nova perfectly! xD Haha. Okies. I'll just think of a name for Nova's father, then we can start =D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 21st, 2012, 5:37 am

Sure, can't wait for it! ^^
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions