The new female!

The new female!

Postby Marked Queen » April 3rd, 2012, 11:17 am

:this-iz-mah-happy-face:

Hail, and THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME! Squeeee! I am beyond excited to be here, to truely be..well..home. Listen i don't want to rant or fill this page with a worthless thread. There is RPing afoot! And damnit i am the LAST chica to ruin it!

Please, please please please, humor this old Lioness and read my profile. I am seeking RPers for some private storylines via IM before i dare smudge the glory that is this forum. Testing the waters so to speak, one toe first!

If i may so troll, and add my IM for contact (suggest reading the horrible grammer of my Forum Profile first so you Cubs know what your rolling into..i feel bad for you already -.-)

feral_demona@yahoo.com
or email if Yahoo Messanger doesnt work i am moooore then willing to download any messanger you may use, at:
Zirasgold@gmail.com

Thank you all, oh thank you for having me, i am bouncing with excitement right now! Thank you!

:scampers off to watch her IM box and email:

:sleepyzira:
Marked Queen
She who never stops!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I..AM, HOME!

Nickname(s): ZZ,Zira
Pride Points: 1

Return to RP Planning & Discussions