[Public] An OC Pride (OPEN)

Re: An OC Pride (OPEN)

Postby wolfishgirl » February 21st, 2012, 6:43 pm

okay, and i fixed it so it makes more sense. hunters want rogue lions to become king, and the mothers, creche wants to keep Ruzuna as king so the cubs are safe.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby BlitzRogue » February 21st, 2012, 9:02 pm

You guys do realize that post was not at all meant to be taken seriously, right? >.>

I'm fine with whatever plot you guys come up with, but no one was saying anything, so I decided to let my boredom go crazy for a bit.

Also, I looked up that quadratic formula song on Youtube. It was brilliant. XD I couldn't stop laughing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ezDEk3qCg << Link for those who want to watch it.
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby wolfishgirl » February 21st, 2012, 9:05 pm

all right, I have an idea, posted it, if you agree along with all the others we start tomorrow. ummm.... oh yeah still wanted to know how you came up with that idea.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby BlitzRogue » February 22nd, 2012, 1:09 am

[quote="wolfishgirl"]all right, I have an idea, posted it, if you agree along with all the others we start tomorrow. ummm.... oh yeah still wanted to know how you came up with that idea.[/quote]
It was just the first thing that popped into my head at the time. :0

I've read a couple fanfictions (several years ago) that included demon (or "spirit", I guess would be more accurate) possession of cubs, so that may have stemmed from one of those stories. Otherwise, it was pretty much just the first thing that popped into my mind. Note that is was like 1am, and my imagination is always on overdrive after midnight for some reason.
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby wolfishgirl » February 22nd, 2012, 3:33 pm

alright, i have a friend who's writing a book like that, (japenese manga like) just figured out it sounded similar, oh and posting the RP now.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22249

Be happy for me I got a B- for precalc!!!! APPLES REALLY ARE THE ANSWER
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby wolfishgirl » February 29th, 2012, 4:32 pm

People that RP was posted last week, we need you to start posting!!! won't go anywhere with the few people that are on it.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Nukascar101 » March 3rd, 2012, 8:23 pm

My character Wafu as a rival male please. I'll have to dig up his profile but even so it needs editing.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby wolfishgirl » March 20th, 2012, 6:22 pm

okay people come on, it's started and is going good, but I NEED YOU TO POST!!! thank you and have a nice day.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Nukascar101 » March 25th, 2012, 10:59 pm

School is easing, so sorry all of you. But now, I can really get stuff done.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby wolfishgirl » April 4th, 2012, 9:33 pm

well, this website is blocked at my school now, so I can't get on much. So srry people, we can just ditch this, or you can take over for my parts. I don't care, I'll try to get on as much as I can though.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions