[Public] An OC Pride (OPEN)

Re: An OC Pride (OPEN)

Postby wolfishgirl » February 20th, 2012, 9:21 pm

tomorrow or the day after... I want to do tomorrow but I just remembered that I have semester tests all day tomorrow, pity me!!! So if I can't do it tomorrow I'll make sure it starts Wednesday. And read the rules people. Must post once a week, no far-fetched ideas, any ideas that effects everybody talk about it here, if your gonna leave tell us so we can kill you off (preferably :D) or give your lion to someone else. tanks!

APPLES ARE THE ANSWER!!!!!
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Yumacub » February 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm

cool! :) Cant' wait!
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby wolfishgirl » February 20th, 2012, 9:55 pm

anyways, what are your guy's idea's on how we want to do this? we should probably have a plan...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Postby BlitzRogue » February 21st, 2012, 7:56 am

One of the cubs is actually Satan in cub form. He mind controls one of the other cubs to help him take over the pride (because he has nothing better to do in his spare time), but fails to mind control a second. Unsure of why his spell didn't work, he realizes that Mufasa noticed what he was doing and placed a protection over the rest of the pride. Mufasa tries to warn the king about Satan's plans, but being the old fart that he is, the king thinks Mufasa says "Stan" is trying to take over the pride, and not knowing any Stan's in the pride, dismisses Mufasa's advice as a mis-dial from the stars.

With none of the pride realizing that Satan is in their midst, he is able to continue his evil plan without interference. The mind-controlled cub grows up, and no one questions why the cub (which is actually Satan) doesn't seem to age at all.

When the king finally dies of old age, the mind-controlled cub steps up to become king. But one of the other cubs (no, not the Satan cub; one of the other cubs who grew up) says, "Hey, how come that one cub never grew up like the rest of us? That's totally suspicious. I think he might be Satan in disguise or something." But none of the pride believes him, so the mind-controlled cub becomes king, and the Satan cub reveals that he is, indeed, Satan.

The rest of the pride is shocked and horrified, but the one cub (who isn't a cub anymore) who figured it out earlier just shouted, "HA! See? I knew it!"

Then the pride is like, "We're sorry. We should've believed you, cub who grew up like the rest of us but isn't the one who got mind-controlled by that Satan cub." And the cub (who isn't a cub anymore) says, "Hey, it's no problem, really. I forgive all of you. Now let's go kick Satan's butt!"

So they all kick Satan's butt and live happily ever after.

Oh, and uh... Arria dies in the final battle. And everyone is sad, so they cry, and then Mufasa brings her back to life, and everyone's happy again.

THE END
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby dariusgib » February 21st, 2012, 12:03 pm

.......................................................no
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 12:24 pm

I agree. No. That is wrong in so many ways to me.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby wolfishgirl » February 21st, 2012, 3:24 pm

well, it seems interesting but kinda weirder than I'd like this to be. Plus I want no lion king characters, all OC's, so Mufasa isn't in it. any other ideas? open to anything. and hey how did you come up with the idea of a demon possessed cub????
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby wolfishgirl » February 21st, 2012, 5:23 pm

Also, what should we call our pride? any suggestions people?

P.S.
Sing this to the tune of pop goes the weasel.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 5:30 pm

Hm....I'm thinking....:think:....I'm not good with Pride names, though. :P But for a plot, we could have it where some lion(s) are evil, and exiled out, but try to come back in. They could have a new cub, who the Pride doesn't know about, try to get in without any problems and such, and then the rest could be made up as we go along....

I'm not good with coming up with plots. A lot of mine are like either a scene or the main plot of one of the TLK movies, but I try mixing it up a little bit. I'm terrible at these things though. I wish I was better.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby wolfishgirl » February 21st, 2012, 5:42 pm

well my plot is more of how it happens in real life. The ruling lions are old and past their prime, so young nomad lions come in and try to take the pride. when a pride is taken over all the young cubs are killed, so the lionesses with cubs are trying to protect the pride from the invading lions, but the younger females want the nomad lions to become king. So Ruzuna and his brother are trying to keep their pride together, and defend against the invaders. The name of the pride I have for the story is Kongoresi. If you all like it we'll use it, if not give me an idea. :D
P.S. (do sing the quadratic equation to pop goes the weasel, it's fun!!! and APPLES ARE THE ANSWER)
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions