Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 10:44 pm

That is a possibility but that will come after we have finished everything else
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: In coming changes

Postby Arbystrider » October 14th, 2013, 9:27 am

Does the character interaction sub-forum count as a TLK section?

Because if it is, I think I've done a bad... :confused:
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby KingKivuli » October 14th, 2013, 9:56 am

Yes it is and how have you done bad? o.o
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Arbystrider » October 14th, 2013, 9:59 am

I poasted a couple new threads because the 'Ask-a-Character' threads were left out (I can see why they were left out).

Forgive me for I hath committed sin and heresy.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby KingKivuli » October 14th, 2013, 3:17 pm

there is no sin or heresy its fine
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Baya » October 15th, 2013, 1:07 am

Any idea when the rp section will be reset? Sorry if you already answered. I am literally just checking in for a moment before I go back to hitting the books with a bat of philosophical criticism.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Regulus » October 15th, 2013, 1:09 am

[quote="Baya"]Any idea when the rp section will be reset? Sorry if you already answered. I am literally just checking in for a moment before I go back to hitting the books with a bat of philosophical criticism.[/quote]

Not for a few days, at least. The fandom section will be next.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » October 15th, 2013, 1:15 am

Just to make sure, all current RPs will not be removed, right?

And because I can't find it (I don't know if the archives are up yet or not), but basically: where are the archives?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » October 15th, 2013, 1:39 am

[quote="DGFone"]Just to make sure, all current RPs will not be removed, right?[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure that we'll be clearing out the RP section of the board. I think that was part of the plan, but I could be wrong.

If we do, they will all be moved to the archive and we (meaning the MLK staff) will move the active ones back by request. This is what we will be doing with fanfics, as well as any other topic that will be moved to the archive.

[quote="DGFone"]And because I can't find it (I don't know if the archives are up yet or not), but basically: where are the archives?[/quote]

Only staff can see the archives for now. It will be made public once everything is complete.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Timon the great » October 15th, 2013, 6:01 am

I see the "Beyond The Lion King" sub forum is still the same with old topics. Since I understand that this is part of TLK, were not changes in it also going to be in the works? I guess it could also be a lower priority task on your guys agenda. But I'd still like to know because, well... there is "clutter" in there too.

Also, if we already know about an archived topic we want to request to be put live again, can we do so already? Or 'need to wait until all the work is done?
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements