Dem YouTubes

Dem YouTubes

Postby FlipMode » July 11th, 2013, 1:09 pm

A friend of mine on a different community I'm in made a post basically saying "You know what would be cool guys? If we made Vlogs to introduce ourselves and stuff, maybe show off our local area and such."
Not one to turn down a challenge I said "sure why not" and regretted it almost straight after. But nonetheless I will post the Vlog here when it's done so you guys can see it too.

Now for something else; I was thinking of collecting some questions for a Q/A vlog (assuming the first one goes okay and I actually enjoy making it etc). To make things a bit more manageable (since I'm asking friends in the other community for questions too and don't want to get 100s o questions) I will limit it to THREE questions per person. If you post more than three then I will just pick three from the ones you asked.

So yeah, TLDR; I'm maybe doing some VLOGS and at some point one of them will be a Q/A so post questions if you have any. Otherwise you can watch the Vlogs I'll be posting or ignore this thread and move on :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Dem YouTubes

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 11th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Omg yay! Its cool we are starting Youtubin' at the same time hehe. Oooh, me and you should do a collab sometime soon!

Questions:
Favourite biscuit to have with a cup of tea?
Any funny memories to do with the seaside/beach?
When you die, how would you like to be remembered?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Dem YouTubes

Postby KingCub » July 11th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Cool! I think it would be cool if we got a bunch of members here to make like 5-10 min vlogs and make one big video of everybody's life! Just a suggestion :hey10:
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Return to Off-Topic Creativity