My Other Creations

My Other Creations

Postby DreamEater » May 23rd, 2013, 6:29 pm

I have a huge list of ideas that I'd like to name to everyone! If you're interested in any of the following you can post in this topic or PM me and I'll tell you all about it!

AnimalHumans
In a place called AH City, half human and half animal creatures live, by the name of AnimalHumans. Many character plots and event unfold as a group of AnimalHumans called the AH Alliance search for MonsterHumans and mysterious "ORBS".

Drumming
A young wolf girl is in a pack with a bunch of black wolves, making her the only white wolf in the pack. She is travelling across the world to try and reach the rest of her pack of white wolves, unknown to her that they've all been killed human hunters.

Salida del Sol ~Sunrise
A young traveller named Sajeev hears about the birth of his younger sister, Rebekah, and decides to take her along to travel the world with him. Several adventures come across the two siblings while Sajeev's main goal is to learn a powerful technique called "Mundo", while protecting his little sister.

Angel’s Wings
A girl named Kaylah was adopted by a man named Lann and they grew up normally with each other. Kaylah's hair begins to grow very quickly around the same time Lann had flew into the sky to "be with the angels" and he now wishes to see Kaylah spread her wings. Accompanied by an orb named Albert, Kaylah sets off on a journey to find her brother.

God’s Warning
When Jay, a young man's house was broken into by a woman named Patty, she explains to Jay that she came in looking for what is called a JB, which God had placed into the Earth but is now seeking to remove them from the planet. Jay offers to help Patty find all the JBs before God can get rid of them.

Fearful
When a young girl named Hanako has been traumatized of fire after it burned her house down and killed her parents, leaving her and her brother injured, she soon realizes she has the ability to control other people's fear, though only when she fears something can she control this power.

Brother
A teenager named Danny begins to hear rumours of his "older brother" he was unaware of having. Wanting to find out if the rumours were true, Danny sets off with his closet friends to try and search for his older brother, going through several events in between.

Angels/Demons
When two normal high school students named Kollon and Marianne were selected by the angels and demons to end the war between the two, Kollon's having trouble getting the hang of the basic angel techniques, whilst Marianne quickly gets used to the powers of the demons, a rivalry forms easily as the lighthearted series goes on.

Cyber.com
When a computer nerd named Timothy discovers a cybertronic world inside of his computer, he suddenly gets warped inside of the computer and meets the characters he had been working on for his soon to be video game. Timothy learns more about his own creation as the story continues on.

Jesus Returns
A man named John in being mistaken as the son of God: Jesus. John knows the truth, but the devil constantly overcomes his thoughts and tries to make John believe he is Jesus, and disobey God. Realizing the problem, Jesus most come down to Earth and make things right.

Forest
One night a young man and his little sister get lost deep inside of a forest. No matter which way they turn, there appears to be no exit, nor daytime. Trying to escape, they become concerned something's following them.

Weapon Holder Academy
When Taylor is placed in the Weapon Holder Academy, she is asked to choose a weapon of any kind and she chose the sword. Later that night her sword appears to her in a vision, but in a human form, and claims his name is Scratch. As time passes Taylor and Scratch form a close bond, and due to this Taylor vows to bring Scratch into the real world.

Siscon
A normal teenage male lived a regular life, until one day he recieved a call saying he had 11 sisters. His sister come over to see him just once, but soon enough it turns out to be his sisters are always by his side. Now he's the main source to figuring out all of his sisters' problems.

Realms
The youngest sister of 5 goes through a series of event revolving around her siblings and closest friends; eventually turning her life into a living hell.

As said before, if you're interested in one feel free to ask! I'm working on them all apart from each other and I'd like all the feedback I could get from you guys!
Last edited by DreamEater on July 29th, 2013, 4:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Re: My Other Creations

Postby Hydro » May 25th, 2013, 2:35 am

Wow, these seem like quite great ideas, however one of the more notable ones I see is Cyber.com. I'm on a Matrix spree right now and it would be cool to see the progression of that idea! ^^ Drumming seems like a great idea too, a good potential of a lengthy adventure story, taking into account the "Travelling across the world" part. Only thing to criticize is that it would have been better if there was no mention that the white pack was killed off, and letting the reader find out during the story, which would probably be like some sort of a twist, although I'm certain they'll probably be many more potential twist elements in that kind of story ^^.

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby DreamEater » May 25th, 2013, 4:33 am

Why thank you. ^^ I've been playing this DBZ video game a lot recently and the idea just came to mind. Oh? That's supposed to be one of the first things you know about in the series, Drumming. The black wolves are supposed to be trying to keep it a secret from the main character wolf girl, which is sort of the main part of the whole story, so it's supposed to be like that. Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough, glad you like them though. X3
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hydro » May 25th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Ooooo, that's great then ^^ . If you had it planned out like that, then no probs at all. Yeah, these ideas are great. We'll see how well they pan out in the future when you decide to write them ^^

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby DreamEater » June 5th, 2013, 5:31 am

Thanks, I'll get around to them eventually. ^^

As you can see, two new ideas were added to the board with descriptions yet to come, so please be patient! Not written like the rest, but I had 4 other ideas for books, actually, intitled the following:

The Dreamer
Violet Red Garden
The Book
At Night...

If you're interested in one, let me know if you want to know more about it an news will come! Descriptions to these are coming as well.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Return to Off-Topic Creativity